• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason game 2 - who impressed who needs to get their ass cut

The game played out like I expected. Plummer will not make the 53 as most of the guys you didn't watch last night but are bitching about. I doubt most of the wr's that played last night will make the roster save for Mingo and Moore. I think Moore replaces TMJ and ISM will be cut. Coker will not make the 53 but may make the practice squad if he clears waivers.

• Pie 4

Evero has done a fantastic job with the defense. It's going to suck when we lose him when he gets a HC job. I like the Canales playbook but it's clear that the depth on the Oline and QB just aren't good enough to run it. Hopefully we can get a chance to see what it will look like with guys who will actually make this team in the next game. 

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, ClawOn said:

It would seem Plummer is still on the team for some inexplicable reason.

they are undoubtedly waiting on the waiver wire.  I think they will pick up the Pat's Zappe or maybe Milton, depending on who they cut

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

they are undoubtedly waiting on the waiver wire.  I think they will pick up the Pat's Zappe or maybe Milton, depending on who they cut

There are a couple of possible qb3's that could be cut, assuming we carry 3 qb's that is. None will satisfy the fanbase for immediate competition for Bryce, as if there was one out there that could beat him out for qb1. Hilarious.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There are a couple of possible qb3's that could be cut, assuming we carry 3 qb's that is. None will satisfy the fanbase for immediate competition for Bryce, as if there was one out there that could beat him out for qb1. Hilarious.

The way I understand it, we only have our choice with the players on the waiver wire--4 years or less experience---and not the veterans who are cut and become immediate free agents....Not sure I would do this, but if you took Zappe you would have a backup for 2 seasons--cutting Dalton who is gone after this season.  You would also add over $1m to the salary cap--again, probably not worth it....I think QB 3 is going to be a PS player.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

He will probably make the team but ISM needs to go.  He just isn’t good IMO.  Would like to see Blacksheer get some looks on returns.

He played the full game again this week and has shown nothing. The media noticed and asked Canales in his post game presser about it. I actually think he initially makes the final 53 but gets cut 24 hrs later when waiver wire pickups become official 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Yea I would love to steal Milton as a long term project if they try to send him to practice squad.

• Pie 1