• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales Doesn’t impress me

7 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

How have I never heard of this?  90's Bruce Willis and Andie MacDowell?  Looks cool.

People said it was the worst movie ever made. It was different. A lot of fun. I loved it. Probably a top 10 favorite of mine.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

How have I never heard of this?  90's Bruce Willis and Andie MacDowell?  Looks cool.

Hudson Hawk was great, I think it was Bruce’s first starring role after Moonlighting, or maybe first one after Die Hard. Real early in his career anyway

Edited by JawnyBlaze
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, bandu said:

I'm the Dude.so, that's what they call me.you know,that,or,uh, His Dudeness,or,the Duder, or,El Duderino.

My favorite comedy of all time. Somewhere else a discussion was started about most quotable movies of all time and stuff like Anchorman and Caddyshack and Airplane were tossed about and I just went on a spree of Lebowski quotes. That movie might not have the most well known quotes compared to some movies, but it has double the sheer volume of quotable lines of any movie ever

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

One of my favorites from the 90's. Filmed in 1991 and discovered by me in about 1998 during puberty, I found this one to be a cinematic work of art both shot beautifully and with great acting. Woody Long played the role of The Penetrator perfectly and you can tell really sunk himself into his work with some great method acting and even did his own stunts during all action scenes.

aP3Kxzq_460s.jpg.7ff27a58a7d6ece353452bf41d6b3db8.jpg

Edited by Ricky Prickles

8 hours ago, ClawOn said:

Yeah Plummer's objectively terrible. I hope there is method behind the madness rather than just madness.  We'll find out in a week.  Obvious of course but if the Bills starters blow ours off the line on both sides of the ball we'll know how far away we are. 

Judging by the last 5 years I can assure you with a startling amount of confidence that there is no method behind the madness 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1