• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Canales Doesn’t impress me

Just now, frankw said:

Raul made Street Fighter worth watching.

MovieMBison.jpg.a83f7e551f869e232872fb5608af4927.jpg

I love that dude.  One of my favorite things about him is he was called in to do the voice overs for the Addams Family pinball machine (which is the goat btw) and he took it incredibly seriously.  Basically like he was doing lines for the movie.  He got that dawg in him.

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Where is the QB whisperer? I doubt anyone could find a QB that got as many reps/starts as Plummer and looked like that much compete ass. If he's a QB guy can he not clearly see that Luton deserves the reps and would be a much better option as backup if Bryce or Dalton get injured? Plummer should never see the field in a real NFL game so it's just such a waste all around offensively

Please stay on topic.  We're trying to derail this thread with happy thoughts.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I love that dude.  One of my favorite things about him is he was called in to do the voice overs for the Addams Family pinball machine (which is the goat btw) and he took it incredibly seriously.  Basically like he was doing lines for the movie.  He got that dawg in him.

I'm the Dude.so, that's what they call me.you know,that,or,uh, His Dudeness,or,the Duder, or,El Duderino.

• Pie 2

28 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Where is the QB whisperer? I doubt anyone could find a QB that got as many reps/starts as Plummer and looked like that much compete ass. If he's a QB guy can he not clearly see that Luton deserves the reps and would be a much better option as backup if Bryce or Dalton get injured? Plummer should never see the field in a real NFL game so it's just such a waste all around offensively

Yeah Plummer's objectively terrible. I hope there is method behind the madness rather than just madness.  We'll find out in a week.  Obvious of course but if the Bills starters blow ours off the line on both sides of the ball we'll know how far away we are. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Are you watching this singing show?  They had the kid Forrest from the movie on there.

Nope, when I came home earlier the wife had it on TV. 

Interesting though. Sorta on topic, there is a funny video somewhere on Youtube of Tom Hanks recalling how he developed the accent.