• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The 3rd or 4th string lineup. Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference.  I saw names on jerseys I've never seen before. I thought it was a pickup game.

The interior actually looks like an upgrade from Mayes/Zavala on review

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

The interior actually looks like an upgrade from Mayes/Zavala on review

They were playing better than last week for sure. I'm kinda liking this battle for backups and practice squad going on right now. 

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

They were playing better than last week for sure. I'm kinda liking this battle for backups and practice squad going on right now. 

If they would just play the better backup QB so the WR's and TE's could get better opportunities it would make a lot more sense

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If they would just play the better backup QB so the WR's and TE's could get better opportunities it would make a lot more sense

He's currently hurt. I'm sure that was the plan all along. But Dalton gets himself hurt and well, you see what we're dealing with. Plummer was meant to be a camp arm for the 3rd and 4th string group. If he had done enough there he probably had a shot at the practice squad. But now there's no chance of that. 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

He's currently hurt. I'm sure that was the plan all along. But Dalton gets himself hurt and well, you see what we're dealing with. Plummer was meant to be a camp arm for the 3rd and 4th string group. If he had done enough there he probably had a shot at the practice squad. But now there's no chance of that. 

I mean Luton as the better backup

• Pie 2

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I mean Luton as the better backup

He's definitely shown more in his short time here. He may get a chance a the ps if they don't look somewhere else. I also think Luton can be picked later if needed during the season. He's kinda like an rental backup if you get in a desperate situation. He's always available it seems 😆 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's definitely shown more in his short time here. He may get a chance a the ps if they don't look somewhere else. I also think Luton can be picked later if needed during the season. He's kinda like an rental backup if you get in a desperate situation. He's always available it seems 😆 

Yeah he started in Jacksonville in 2020 for a few games, we had him on the practice squad last year. At least you know what you're getting. Plummer doesn't even look like he wants to be out there lol

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah he started in Jacksonville in 2020 for a few games, we had him on the practice squad last year. At least you know what you're getting. Plummer doesn't even look like he wants to be out there lol

I don't think he has to worry about that much longer. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Then you have already determined what will happen before it even happens based on your feelings. That is the most common approach to things beyond our control. Prediction of future events has never been an ability that I possess. Whatever he does in the future will either be good enough for the coaches or it will not. Until that is determined then I will just watch to see how it all unfolds. I'm not letting it worry me. 

3 little birds - Bob Marley RIP

I determined I’d give him ’24 to show he belongs in the NFL, is what I determined.

And am skeptical that he can do it.

Characterize that however you want. 

Edited by strato

1 minute ago, strato said:

I determined I’d give him ’24 to show he is in the NFL, is what I determined.

All I know is that Dave, Dave and Dan will make that call. I've determined that I will watch and cheer when there's something to cheer for and laugh at the bad. I'm expecting I will be laughing a lot. 

• Beer 1

?

Reserve List Additions Reserve/Injured; Prior to Cut to 53 -Brown, Anthony (DB - Purdue) -Luton, Jake (QB - Oregon State)

Active List Additions Free Agent Signing -Drew, Willie (DB - Virginia State) -Mosely, Quandre (DB - Kentucky) -Pinckney, Sam (WR - Coastal Carolina) -Shirden, Jaden (RB - Monmouth, N.J.) -Wilcox, Chris (DB - Brigham Young)

Waiver System Transactions Waived, Injured, Prior to Cut to 53 -Jackson, Lamar (DB - Nebraska) -Robinson, Tayvion (WR - Kentucky)

Waived, No Recall -Johnson, Dillon (RB - Washington)

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

?

Reserve List Additions Reserve/Injured; Prior to Cut to 53 -Brown, Anthony (DB - Purdue) -Luton, Jake (QB - Oregon State)

Active List Additions Free Agent Signing -Drew, Willie (DB - Virginia State) -Mosely, Quandre (DB - Kentucky) -Pinckney, Sam (WR - Coastal Carolina) -Shirden, Jaden (RB - Monmouth, N.J.) -Wilcox, Chris (DB - Brigham Young)

Waiver System Transactions Waived, Injured, Prior to Cut to 53 -Jackson, Lamar (DB - Nebraska) -Robinson, Tayvion (WR - Kentucky)

Waived, No Recall -Johnson, Dillon (RB - Washington)

Dang they did Dillon Johnson dirty.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1