• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

I think Young is progressing quite nicely. I don't think he made any mistakes yesterday. 

I really liked the way we ran the ball into the end zone at the end of the game. Coaches always say they prefer the scrimmages over pre-season games because they can't create the scenarios they want to see. Canales did that by pretending the score was reversed and we ran the clock down and won the game. 

I think we may be a little better this season than most of us are willing to believe right now and with good reason. I love the veterans we brought in and some of these draft picks are flashing already and if Brooks pans out this offense we appear to be setting up could fit Young very well and I think this defense will be good. 

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

But you do not know if you need to head anything off yet. 

Sorry you were quick with that reply...I hit post before I finished and wenty to edit the rest in.

It feels like mediocrity is the best outcome we could hope for, and we know what it looks like... I’d rather not do that.

1 minute ago, strato said:

Sorry you were quick with that reply...I hit post before I finished and wenty to edit the rest in.

It feels like mediocrity is the best outcome we could hope for, and we know what it looks like... I’d rather not do that.

Well I'm sorry to tell you this but destiny does not care about our feelings. It will be whatever it becomes. As for this team, they will decide who they are as the games are played. I'll just watch the games and enjoy the good along with the bad as I do every season. 

16 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I don't even wear my Panthers gear in public anymore. I low-key don't even claim them in public. When I go to the bar I'm usually pretending to be a Ravens fan.

This is my story and I'm sticking to it until further notice.

not claiming them I get but this is wack

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Well I'm sorry to tell you this but destiny does not care about our feelings. It will be whatever it becomes. As for this team, they will decide who they are as the games are played. I'll just watch the games and enjoy the good along with the bad as I do every season. 

Destiny?

I am nowhere near the realm of a predestined (oops, predetermined) fate, I am looking at something that I do not see succeeding because the QB has limitations that I, in my own value system, cap his ceiling. 

edit: I said “sometimes"

I said 2024 is given to prove he can be the man

Edited by strato

12 minutes ago, strato said:

Destiny?

I am nowhere near the realm of a predestined fate, I am looking at something that I do not see succeeding because the QB has limitations that I, in my own value system, cap his ceiling. 

Then you have already determined what will happen before it even happens based on your feelings. That is the most common approach to things beyond our control. Prediction of future events has never been an ability that I possess. Whatever he does in the future will either be good enough for the coaches or it will not. Until that is determined then I will just watch to see how it all unfolds. I'm not letting it worry me. 

3 little birds - Bob Marley RIP

Edited by Jon Snow