• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

23 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So am I here or not here? Make your mind up lol. I dipped because I refused to sit around here complaining. I told y’all I was out as soon as Rhule was hired and they got rid of Cam. Collective bad decisions since then. I’m waiting to see how this Bryce poo is going to go.

You're here so that counts for something. I don't blame you for disconnecting in the immediate aftermath of what they did to Cam. We've been living a nightmare ever since. But I'm someone who enjoys a good dumpster fire. I endured the Rhule years because what else was I going to do?

Despite the amount of shitposting over the last several months I did previously and still do hope Bryce Young magically becomes a franchise QB under Canales. But I know my Panthers. We'll see.

• Beer 3

28 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I'll be honest, didn't even turn our game on once I found out the starters and some backups were even out. 

Bears-Bengals first half was it for me this week lol.

Same. I am pretty much done watching preseason football if the starters aren’t playing. 
Heck I never watch NHL preseason or Spring Training so I have no idea why I watch NFL preseason. 

12 hours ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I'll save you the suspense and mock drafts over the next 8 months. It's Drew Allar.

At least I hope so.

AceBoogie is gonna die on that Bryce Young hill. Guess he will hopefully follow Bryce to his new team like annoying Darnold and Teddy fans did. 

2 hours ago, frankw said:

You're here so that counts for something. I don't blame you for disconnecting in the immediate aftermath of what they did to Cam. We've been living a nightmare ever since. But I'm someone who enjoys a good dumpster fire. I endured the Rhule years because what else was I going to do?

Despite the amount of shitposting over the last several months I did previously and still do hope Bryce Young magically becomes a franchise QB under Canales. But I know my Panthers. We'll see.

I don’t know what you continue to engage with AceBoogie. Bryce will officially bust and he will still think he can be a franchise QB. 

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

AceBoogie is gonna die on that Bryce Young hill. Guess he will hopefully follow Bryce to his new team like annoying Darnold and Teddy fans did. 

He only wants the Panthers to be good like everyone else here.  We just have different ways of expressing it.

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He only wants the Panthers to be good like everyone else here.  We just have different ways of expressing it.

I don’t understand why people here want Bryce to fail so badly. Hes had one season where everything around him fell apart. He’s already on his third HC and is learning a new system. 

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

I don’t understand why people here want Bryce to fail so badly. Hes had one season where everything around him fell apart. He’s already on his third HC and is learning a new system. 

Please link one post where anyone is rooting for him to fail

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I don’t want Bryce Young to fail, but I am not blindingly loyal to him like some people on this board are. 
If Bryce succeeds he will join a very small, ha, list of QBs like him that have had success. 
When have the Panthers ever been that lucky?

The reason people are feeling a certain way is lack of faith in the player, and they envision years of futility ahead, with his doing just enough to keep his job. But not taking the team to the high level good stuff. 

If that is to be the sentence, just hang me. Or ‘fug that, let’s just get it over with”.

I feel that way sometimes. But he gets 2024. 

6 minutes ago, strato said:

The reason people are feeling a certain way is lack of faith in the player, and they envision years of futility ahead, with his doing just enough to keep his job. But not taking the team to the high level good stuff. 

If that is to be the sentence, just hang me. Or ‘fug that, let’s just get it over with”.

I feel that way sometimes. But he gets 2024. 

That's like worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

Constantly having angst over something that might or could happen or hasn't happened yet or may not happen is a waste of life. Just enjoy the journey because it's shorter than you think. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That's like worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

Constantly having angst over something that might or could happen or hasn't happened yet or may not happen is a waste of life. Just enjoy the journey because it's shorter than you think. 

Well, maybe it is. Maybe it is heading it off at the pass. Knowing what I know now, today, I am going into this year feeling like we are on a forced march towards mediocrity.

That could change, I do realize. One reason I get irritated at not seeing the product. 

Edited by strato