• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I want to know why they let the clock run down when they could have scored and tried a 2 point conversion or something after the td. Then again I don't really care at this point. Feels like two games worth of wasted opportunity letting Plummer take 75% of the snaps

That's how I think the majority of us feel at this point. There's no explaining the dumb sh*t this team or franchise does anymore, just know it's going to be the wrong decision no matter how you cut it.

• Pie 3

The 2024 season will be one long preseason but it needs to happen. Our FO has been screwing us on talent for too long and chickens have come home to roost. Rome wasn’t built in a day. We have to be patient while the Panthers build this team the right way (I hope).

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I want to know why they let the clock run down when they could have scored and tried a 2 point conversion or something after the td. Then again I don't really care at this point. Feels like two games worth of wasted opportunity letting Plummer take 75% of the snaps

I told you, it's obvious he doesn't want that 3rd string guy to succeed. He threw 3 passes all complete. One was a penalty. It was painfully obvious and disgusting.

2 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

It's not about being right Dave, anyone and their brother knows the guy you never give a chance is better than Plumdog!

I'm sure there are guys that didn't even get signed as udfa's that would be better than Plummer. He's not good at anything

2 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

How is the dichotomy between the offense and defense this enormous? Think Tep even bothers to have his weekly meetings with Evero? 

Who knows. The only valuable thing we've learned from any of this is the secondary depth is actually decent and Evero gets the credit for having those guys on the same page.