• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

Just now, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Bet we'd be up 14 if he started Luten. He will end up with 2 drives the first fizzled by a penalty and Canales fear of going for it in preseason. Same ole same ole.

Nah man, you know the Jets gonna a walk this ball down the field and take 3 o

Knees at the 1.

• Beer 1

Cannales gonna be like…”Yeah we had another good game on the headset.  The tempo of activating the mic and turning it off went smooth.  Got to decline a penalty there in the 3rd and that communication was clear.  We just want to practice the way we want to do this when real bullets fly.”

Edited by Newtcase
  • Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

We all have. I'm over 2 decades in. Although unlike him I didn't dip out through some of the worst seasons recently.

He'll live same as any of us.

I used to be way more active here but I realized Tepper was too rich for my money so I gave it to folks who actually need it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

With QB play that's this ass, it really makes me wonder how they didn't call Matt Corral.  He was eating frozen burritos in the back of a van until the Vikings called him.  They traded up to get him.  Makes no sense.

Legitimate question. Did we give up on him too quickly? Follow up question. Did Bryce at any point last season perform head and shoulders above Corral other than the Packers game?