• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

13 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Wait, if we're scared to even play preseason games, why even practice then? I feel like we lose more players to injury in practice than anything tbh

That’s probably why they went hard in joint practice, they knew they weren’t playing so that was their pre season game? 

8 minutes ago, Castavar said:

We haven't scored a TD in the last 3 games dating back to last year, and yet with a brand new coaching staff and a 2nd year QB we don't think we need live reps lol

Yeah, just flipped to the game and saw they said no starters playing tonight. That doesn't make sense. What are they going to do when a starter goes down in the regular season, forfeit the game?

I may have to revise my estimated wins of 3-4 games down to 2.

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I guess all they are thinking is we barely can compete with all starters healthy. Might as well not lose 2 guys and remove all doubt.

More like… the starters just played 60 snaps Thursday… no need to play them in a meaningless August exhibition game 2 days later.  We all know how bad the Thursday  night regular season games are… right? 

Just now, CBDellinger said:

More like… the starters just played 60 snaps Thursday… no need to play them in a meaningless August exhibition game 2 days later.  We all know how bad the Thursday  night regular season games are… right? 

The starters played 60 snaps?