• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Jets 7pm

"We aren't playing for anything this year"

Isn't that what most people said in agreement regarding the 2023 Houston Texans who were one inexplicable play away from the first overall pick the season before?

There is no reason this team cannot at least compete in our division. No Brees no Ryan no Brady. Give me a break with this hit dog mentality around here. You brought in a new staff a different GM talking about a new mentality. Get out there and start building a new culture. And if you QB isn't getting it done. Next man up! Keep pounding.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

Isn't that what most people said in agreement regarding the 2023 Houston Texans who were one inexplicable play away from the first overall pick the season before?

There is no reason this team cannot at least compete in our division. No Brees no Ryan no Brady. Give me a break with this hit dog mentality around here. You brought in a new staff a different GM talking about a new mentality. Get out there and start building a new culture. And if you QB isn't getting it done. Next man up! Keep pounding.

right, I could understand if we were in the AFC instead of NFC but man our schedule is piss easy, every team starts at .500. Division game week one too, always a toss up.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, frankw said:

I dont see them heading to the Super Bowl this season but I hope they are still playing to win and trying to get there regardless

3 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I think Atlanta, NO, and TB are all pretty bad. Which makes it all the more frustrating Tepper couldn't get a good team together by now despite rebuilding for 4 years

tends to happen when your owner hires two shitty coaches in a row and you as a GM bring on failed free agents and draft players that didnt live up to the hype I guess

Just now, Johnstonny said:

Meanwhile the Chiefs are playing their starters for the 1st quarter.... totally different mentality of a winning franchise compared to this shtshow...

This is new and definitely not something that has been repeated ad nauseam.

• Flames 2

10 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Meanwhile the Chiefs are playing their starters for the 1st quarter.... totally different mentality of a winning franchise compared to this shtshow...

I am really starting to wonder if they are tanking this season 

• Flames 1