• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KFC Heartattack...I mean Double Down sandwhich (commercial)

Dpantherman

I have a verdict. I decided to try one - I'm not a wimp. I thought it was going to be 2 thin slices of chicken - it was not, it was 2 full sized boneless chicken breasts. It was so thick I had trouble taking a bite.

1 piece of that chicken all by itself would have been great - it was very juicy. But the cheese was disgusting. It melted into a glob that tasted like it was something like cheez whiz with a tang (although I can't say for sure because I've never tasted cheese whiz). I almost thought it had mayonnaise on it because it was so bad. I never did taste any bacon.

I only ate about 1/4 of it - I probably could have finished it if it weren't for that cheese yuck flavor.

But it was not good enough for the huddle mom, so I just saved everyone else the heartache or trying it.

And it didn't have mayo on it, it was just disgusting enough to where it seemed like it - although I just looked at their website and it said the Colonel's Sauce. It looks kind of thousand island colored so there might be some mayonnaise in it somewhere. No wonder I couldn't tolerate it.

Archived