• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CB options

On 8/16/2024 at 7:15 AM, KillerKat said:

Was anyone else left with a bad taste in their mouth after Gilmore talked about being home and loved being here, but then has been doing nothing but money hunting around ever since? I would be fine if he never comes back. Im tired of liars.

Not one bit, I bet he does love being home would doesn't but that can't trump securing the best situation possible for my family (wife,kids, and parents) he's obviously the bread winner so these decisions come down to way more than where he wants to be it's about the money and we all should be able to understand why.

Edited by trucpfan

1 hour ago, trucpfan said:

Not one bit, I bet he does love being home would doesn't but that can't trump securing the best situation possible for my family (wife,kids, and parents) he's obviously the bread winner so these decisions come down to way more than where he wants to be it's about the money and we all should be able to understand why.

yeah I cant imagine barely scraping by with only a couple mill.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

yeah I cant imagine barely scraping by with only a couple mill.

Of course you can't imagine because you're probably not a multimillionaire. Not knocking you but once you're in the position you become responsible for family close relatives friends your children and others. You have to use your money for so many things that if this is your last major check you better maximize your earning potential. Us regular folks don't usually understand  multi millionaires responsibilities so I see why you cant imagine.