• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jets Joint Practice Thread: HOT Take Edition

15 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

There is a difference between being excited about a good practice and mocking people who criticize the team and players for not practicing well consistently. This ain't hard to understand and is how the fanbase gets divided. Fans don't like hearing the truth and are ready to retaliate at a moments notice. This is just like when we finally beat the texans last year. Like I said the...bar is low.

The only people I see getting criticized are ones who overreacted to the first practice. We looked bad one practice and one decent one (on offense). Some people are genuinely irritated at this? It’s just practice. It’s good we looked decent but it means nothing until the regular season starts. If we light up the next preseason game it still means nothing. The same goes for vice versa. 

44 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Sometimes you have to fight to enforce the rules and get the respect you need.  I fought yesterday with the aging man in front of my at the checkout at Food Lion in the "10 items or less" line.  He had 12 items.  I brought it to his attention and he shrugged his shoulders.  I took out the leg, rendering him defenseless.  Took 2 items out of his cart and threw them toward aisle 4.  Had to be done.

you a savage!

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Jesus H those morons on twitter are trying to dunk on folks about bryce.  fuging a people settle down

They did the opposite yesterday. Social media is always reactive and dumb about this stuff. 

• Pie 2