• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jets Joint Practice Thread: HOT Take Edition

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm just going to throw this out there...

last year we kind of embarrassed rodgers and the jet offense in the practices. then when  the preseason game came, they returned the favor and we never recovered from that. 

To be fair, we got embarrassed on hard knocks with a crazy amount of reported sacks and stuff. This felt like a much more even practice.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

this looks like fun thread. let’s see how it works:

🔥 HOT TAKE 🔥

Greg Olsen is overrated by this fanbase, both as a player, and as an announcer.

Ok there's spicy, and there's this.  Dude is over here ordering off the secret menu for spice levels.

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm just going to throw this out there...

last year we kind of embarrassed rodgers and the jet offense in the practices. then when  the preseason game came, they returned the favor and we never recovered from that. 

I was nervous as hell about today because like you say that set the tone for 2023.  We have a ways to go but at least they (bryce in particular) didnt do anything stupid.  Now he needs to do this consistently during games.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, countryboi said:

I remember in 2015, we had a joint practice with the Phins, and they got in our poo. everyone thought the world was ending and the Panthers went on to go 15-1 

The good and the bad should be taken with a major grain of salt

Don't really disagree, but there is a lot more evidence supporting one of those than the other at this point.

• Pie 1