• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jets Joint Practice Thread: HOT Take Edition

23 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Everyone in this video says Bryce looked good today

Seems like the consensus is:

Bryce looked good. No small ball today. All intermediate and deep passes.

Corbett looked solid.

O really struggled when Hunt went out.

This year completely revolves around those two guards staying healthy.

• Pie 4

8 minutes ago, Icege said:

HOT TAKE: Preseason matters!

We had a bad practice and our season was already over yesterday.  We have a decent one today and people are mocking fans for being excited about practice.  Man you can't even make this stuff up.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 4

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Not gonna read too much into the practice. We looked good against them last year during joint practice and terrible during game time. 
I know Bryce said he gets more out of joint practice. But real game time reps are important, imo. 

He said they get more out of joint practices vs PREseason games.  Said preseason was more "vanilla" than joint practices.  Regular season game time matters the most no doubt.  

• Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

We had a bad practice and our season was already over yesterday.  We have a decent one today and people are mocking fans for being excited about practice.  Man you can't even make this stuff up.

There is a difference between being excited about a good practice and mocking people who criticize the team and players for not practicing well consistently. This ain't hard to understand and is how the fanbase gets divided. Fans don't like hearing the truth and are ready to retaliate at a moments notice. This is just like when we finally beat the texans last year. Like I said the...bar is low.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

i'm just going to throw this out there...

last year we kind of embarrassed rodgers and the jet offense in the practices. then when  the preseason game came, they returned the favor and we never recovered from that. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

i'm just going to throw this out there...

last year we kind of embarrassed rodgers and the jet offense in the practices. then when  the preseason game came, they returned the favor and we never recovered from that. 

Hot take:  What a hater.  Get a load of this guy.  He's not even a real fan!

be4946887ea9e57edc8ac6d78820caec.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Seems like the consensus is:

Bryce looked good. No small ball today. All intermediate and deep passes.

Corbett looked solid.

O really struggled when Hunt went out.

This year completely revolves around those two guards staying healthy.

Great Cliff Notes I agree with all of this I hope the O-Line can stay healthy 

56 minutes ago, CRA said:

Bryce Young knows he isn't playing the preseason

Scrimmages aren't game reps/simulations.  There is a difference.   

If they can’t even get Bryce out there for a couple drives in the preseason I genuinely think this franchise wants to be bad. Like they are trying to be bad. I haven’t seen anything to convince me otherwise in many years. 

• Flames 1