• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jets Joint Practice Thread: HOT Take Edition

50 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I said this before,  bryce could be the greatest flag football qb of all time if the game was played in that format.  The comfort is night and day when it's no rushers on the field. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

I said this before,  bryce could be the greatest flag football qb of all time if the game was played in that format.  The comfort is night and day when it's no rushers on the field. 

He is actually playing well with rushers today. They can’t tackle him but they still get pressure, sacks, and deflections. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I’m not expecting a ton of wins. I’m not expecting playoffs. None of that. What I am expecting and excited for, is finally seeing a team that looks like an nfl team on offense.
    • Give up? Dalton doesn’t give us a chance at the playoffs. This season’s already over. We've missed out on Herbert and SF giving us the farm for Lance and we also dropped down enough that we had to give up the farm for Young. We royally screwed up 4 of the last 5 drafts due to meaningless wins. Our QB and talent level could have been solved even without taking the farm from the Rams for Burns, if we just lost some meaningless games. I understand wanting to win but do not act like it won’t impact the drafts because it absolutely 100% has impacted us. We’ll see how it goes this year but calling people losers for worrying about the next draft is dumb. We’re replacing our 1st overall pick QB for a guy who hasn’t been a winning QB in 8 years after losing the first two games 73-13. Do you actually think we’ll be close to contending for a playoff spot?