• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jets Joint Practice Thread: HOT Take Edition

Post updates for the joint Practice with the Jets on 8/15 in this thread.

The compliment sandwich was fun, but hard to moderate. This thread will be a bit easier: Unless you are providing a tweet/update on the practice, any and all responses MUST CONTAIN at least One hot take about anything, Panther related or not. Failure to provide a hot take will result in a hot take being provided for you.

Don't come at me with any of these weak-ass, "OH we will suck, Bryce will suck!!1!" lukewarm-ass takes. That's boring. These are cold takes, we read those daily.

I want Carolina Reaper levels of spicy. I want Henry Cavill shirtless, running and wet in the Superman reboot levels of hot. I want burning coals redder than the devil's dick levels of heat.

Commence.

• Pie 8

I hope we look competent and everyone stays healthy.

🔥HOT TAKE🔥:

"Let's go" by Trick Daddy and Lil' John is a superior hype song compared to the original Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborne. The undoubted best part of the original song is the sick intro, and then the hype falls off a cliff when Ozzy starts singing. At that point, you can do the "Dancing in the street" Moves from Jagger and Bowie throughout the rest of the song, it's that lame.

david bowie 80s GIF

"Let's go" Takes the best part of the original song and makes that part the whole song, which is awesome and face melting and hyped to the heavens.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Post updates for the joint Practice with the Jets on 8/15 in this thread.

The compliment sandwich was fun, but hard to moderate. This thread will be a bit easier: Unless you are providing a tweet/update on the practice, any and all responses MUST CONTAIN at least One hot take about anything, Panther related or not. Failure to provide a hot take will result in a hot take being provided for you.

Don't come at me with any of these weak-ass, "OH we will suck, Bryce will suck!!1!" lukewarm-ass takes. That's boring. These are cold takes, we read those daily.

I want Carolina Reaper levels of spicy. I want Henry Cavill shirtless, running and wet in the Superman reboot levels of hot. I want burning coals redder than the devil's dick levels of heat.

Commence.

Good choice for today.

Dante Hall did more with less as a returner than Devin Hester, who was very, very good but ultimately overrated, benefitting greatly from superb Bears ST play.

• Flames 1

Also, please try to utilize the "Flames" when pieing posts throughout this thread.

🔥Hot Take🔥

Bluey is not only the best children's show ever made, it's a top 10 TV show of all time, regardless of genre or target demographic, and is better than Game of Thrones.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 2

8 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Also, please try to utilize the "Flames" when pieing posts throughout this thread.

Way off topic, but where can I find the hierarchy of the pie system? I can guess what the poop means, but is flame the best?

🔥 HOT TAKE 🔥

The book isn't always better, people just have higher opinions of their own imaginations than they should.

Edited by Ricky Spanish
Hot take
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Manna said:

Way off topic, but where can I find the hierarchy of the pie system? I can guess what the poop means, but is flame the best?

Technically, there is no hierarchy, but people reserve the flame for something they really like. It's just a Huddle cultural thing.

🔥 HOT TAKE 🔥

The best emoji available to use in the huddle comments is this one: ⛷️

Edited by Ricky Spanish
Hot take

Young completes a 20 Yard deep ball and is immediately extended through David Tepper’s expected lifespan, which, if he does not fix this poo (and that damned sure did not) is Sept 11, 2028. His 70th birthday.

We watching you Dave.

7 hours ago, TD alt said:

Technically, there is no hierarchy, but people reserve the flame for something they really like. It's just a Huddle cultural thing.

okay so what communicates ‘I laughed’? Certainly not that damn eggplant

I am staying away from that.

🔥 HOT TAKE 🔥

🍆🍆🍆🍆

• The D 3

8 hours ago, Manna said:

Pie = Generally agree or good post

Poo = Abhorrent post.  Only to be used in the worst of cases.  If you use it a lot, you're probably the problem.

Fire = Hot take.  Something people agree with but its a little spicy, and may be worded to incense people not sharing the same opinion.

Beer = Jackie Lee liked your post

🔥 HOT TAKE 🔥

Tony Romo is underrated by the vast majority of NFL Fans and deserves to be in consideration for the HOF.

Edited by Ricky Spanish
Hot Take
  • Beer 6
  • The D 1

I'm not rooting for a bad day for the Panthers, but I would be shocked if the reports of today's practice with the Jets are good. 

a hotdog is not sandwich, it's actually a taco. 

• Flames 4

I've got a 9am - 10am meeting today (that will likely run over), but will try to catch the thread up on any tweets that might have been missed.

I might also hustle this meeting so that we can let out early... 👀

HOT TAKE: Tommy Tremble will be a top 10 tight end in fantasy football.

Edited by Icege
hot take
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2