• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield and darnold

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'll just drop this here.  Looks fun.

Under center play action? Stepping up in the pocket in your own end zone? Actually it reminds of that similar play when he hit Ian Thomas for about 50 yards. A play like that every 3 or 4 games out of Bryce would have people deserving of a little more patience but it's just not there. Every team is just running the same defense on Bryce and he's not doing poo to make them regret or question it. 

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Under center play action? Stepping up in the pocket in your own end zone? Actually it reminds of that similar play when he hit Ian Thomas for about 50 yards. A play like that every 3 or 4 games out of Bryce would have people deserving of a little more patience but it's just not there. Every team is just running the same defense on Bryce and he's not doing poo to make them regret or question it. 

Let's see if he can keep it going. I thought he could, and may be a late bloomer. 

But I am optimistic about guys with tools. And was sort of a late bloomer myself so it does happen.

Wish I could have been optimistic about Bruce. No tools. That passing chart is flat unbelievable for what people thought he was worth. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, strato said:

Let's see if he can keep it going. I thought he could, and may be a late bloomer. 

But I am optimistic about guys with tools. And was sort of a late bloomer myself so it does happen.

Wish I could have been optimistic about Bruce. No tools. That passing chart is flat unbelievable for what people thought he was worth. 

Nothing wrong with a dude getting it together mentally around 26 years old if he has the tools. Jake was like 28 I think when we got him. Bryce just don't got the tools. Keyshawn tried to tell everyone 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1