• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

NAS

On 9/13/2024 at 7:53 PM, MRenshaw said:

Unless you're an alt of methodtoll, to whom my original question was addressed, your ad hominem interjection is the height of insecurity. Allow me to explain. Judging by your posting history, you're one of the very, very, very few Bryce defenders left. Instead of openly admitting you were wrong about Tepper's golden boy, as many others have done, or simply opting to be quiet, you take rightful criticism of Bryce as a personal affront. Moreover, instead of defending Bryce with cogent and thoughtful arguments against criticisms leveled by more senior members of this forum, you decided to single out a new user like myself and accuse me of being an alt, likely thinking that someone new to the forum would be easy to pick on and silence. When surprised by the unexpected return fire, you resorted to temper tantrums and playing the victim. You're exhibiting all the tell-tale signs of a frustrated bully and a sociopath. Since bullies are by definition insecure, it is you all along who have been projecting your own insecurity and feeling of inadequacy onto others. You are not the victim here. 

Lol you’re trying so hard to be Sigmund Freud after getting embarrassed trying to be a know-it-all on what projection is. Good god imagine creating an account just to literally bully people by dead threading to make yourself feel superior and crying about bullies. What a joke. Can’t wait for my next high school level psychological analysis.

21 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Lol you’re trying so hard to be Sigmund Freud after getting embarrassed trying to be a know-it-all on what projection is. Good god imagine creating an account just to literally bully people by dead threading to make yourself feel superior and crying about bullies. What a joke. Can’t wait for my next high school level psychological analysis.

You have a nice day, bubba. 

Edited by MRenshaw

12 hours ago, Panthero said:

Sunk cost fallacy, if this guy ain't it you get past it and quit wringing your hands about "what we gave up". Too bad, move the fug on. 

There is a healthy amount of FoMO involved. Understandably.

I didn't even want him, like at all, but had no thoughts of it being this bad so far. And I don't he should be. 

edit: maybe it is like I was afraid of, the margins are so slim and if you are a millisecond short or slow it could cost you something on every play. And he isn't tall and fast. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1