• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

NAS

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

its comedy for sure and they are the ultimate homers and they were fuging talking poo all summer but this past week has been different, they know, they know

I heard them being nasty to people, Mac particularly. You could hear that something something in his voice. It was hateful, (scornful) I had enough. 

Edited by strato

4 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

This is true. No point in playing Dalton now. Either Bryce develops or he continues playing poorly, in which case we end up with a high pick to choose his replacement.

If it doesn't improve by the halfway mark, what then? 

I mean I am trying t go back to my 'expecting to see better than worse', like I thought that is what I would see, to some degree. 

Try it one more time. The team was totally embarrassed and he has to be personally mortified. So that could give them a boost on Sunday.

28 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

its comedy for sure and they are the ultimate homers and they were fuging talking poo all summer but this past week has been different, they know, they know

Podcast is up. I managed 8 of 11 minutes, enough to get his point.

Which if I got it, is he is a rookie again. And should get year three because he doesn't like the QB class (And I bet the next advice would be to get Bryce some yet another weapon with the 1st overall). 

I give Bryce 8 games to turn it around he just used one.  If he can't do it he can take the clipboard it is probably his forte. And next year someone else can start if I get to say. we can last without him. 

1 minute ago, strato said:

Podcast is up. I managed 8 of 11 minutes, enough to get his point.

Which if I got it, is he is a rookie again. And should get year three because he doesn't like the QB class (And I bet the next advice would be to get Bryce some yet another weapon with the 1st overall). 

I give Bryce 8 games to turn it around he just used one.  If he can't do it he can take the clipboard it is probably his forte. And next year someone else can start if I get to say. we can last without him. 

It's impossible to know 2 weeks in if this is a bad class or not. They should know this

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It's impossible to know 2 weeks in if this is a bad class or not. They should know this

They spent quite a bit of time saying how it sucked talking about it all the time (reminded me of people bitching abut people bitching).

Couldn't make it through the podcast it was such a chore. The kind of poo to save for off air. People tune in to hear them talk about it.

11 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

There you go projecting again. Any perceived passive-aggression from the 4 words “Whose alt is this?” Is a reflection of your own insecurities. Relax, nobody was attacking you Mabel, it was just a logical conclusion that this is probably somebody’s alt account. I mean yeah, we all know alts are lame, but my original assumption was you had a banned account, which is less lame than somebody just hiding behind an alt. If I actually wanted to make a personal attack, there’s plenty of material there for somebody who created an account the day after the worst opening day loss in Panthers history just to troll and resurrect dead threads. You sure seem pretty insecure to be deflecting this much over a simple question.

Unless you're an alt of methodtoll, to whom my original question was addressed, your ad hominem interjection is the height of insecurity. Allow me to explain. Judging by your posting history, you're one of the very, very, very few Bryce defenders left. Instead of openly admitting you were wrong about Tepper's golden boy, as many others have done, or simply opting to be quiet, you take rightful criticism of Bryce as a personal affront. Moreover, instead of defending Bryce with cogent and thoughtful arguments against criticisms leveled by more senior members of this forum, you decided to single out a new user like myself and accuse me of being an alt, likely thinking that someone new to the forum would be easy to pick on and silence. When surprised by the unexpected return fire, you resorted to temper tantrums and playing the victim. You're exhibiting all the tell-tale signs of a frustrated bully and a sociopath. Since bullies are by definition insecure, it is you all along who have been projecting your own insecurity and feeling of inadequacy onto others. You are not the victim here. 

• Pie 1

The improved Bryce mechanics are fools gold. It’s like Tyson said “everybody’s got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”  Or something along those lines. 

Practice is practice. It’s not a live fire scenario where the cost of failure is pain. In a real game, his instinct is to first and foremost, not die. He knows that there are grown ass men who want nothing more than to hit him so f-ing hard that his soul falls out of his anus. He knows he has no place being on an NFL field. He did NOTHING in the offseason to bulk up. Is he the smallest guy to ever play for this team? 

So yes, NFL teams now have 1 weeks worth of film on Bryce. Good times. 

• Flames 1

Bryce is still only 23 hrs old and the team around is better but still poor.  Everyone saw what he could do in college.  I want to see improvement and I hope this coaching staff can help there.  Not the lost cause everyone thinks quite yet.

This game on Sunday is NOT a get good game.  The Chargers have a great pass rush and top 5 defense.  Guess we will see as the season progresses.  He needs some success badly

Edited by Shocker
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Bryce is still only 23 hrs old and the team around is better but still poor.  Everyone saw what he could do in college.  I want to see improvement and I hope this coaching staff can help there.  Not the lost cause everyone thinks quite yet 

Bryce could improve by quite a bit and still be the worst starter in the league. He is not going to have the kind of jump in production that will make him even a good QB. He is a lost cause.

His age and college play are irrelevant at this point, plenty of guys were all world in college and stunk it up in the pros. Bryce isnt the first and wont be the last. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Bryce is still only 23 hrs old and the team around is better but still poor.  Everyone saw what he could do in college.  I want to see improvement and I hope this coaching staff can help there.  Not the lost cause everyone thinks quite yet.

This game on Sunday is NOT a get good game.  The Chargers have a great pass rush and top 5 defense.  Guess we will see as the season progresses.  He needs some success badly

Unfortunately, everyone also saw what he could do in the NFL.

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Bryce could improve by quite a bit and still be the worst starter in the league. He is not going to have the kind of jump in production that will make him even a good QB. He is a lost cause.

His age and college play are irrelevant at this point, plenty of guys were all world in college and stunk it up in the pros. Bryce isnt the first and wont be the last. 

You couldn’t be more wrong.  

• Poo 1

24 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

The improved Bryce mechanics are fools gold. It’s like Tyson said “everybody’s got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”  Or something along those lines. 

Practice is practice. It’s not a live fire scenario where the cost of failure is pain. In a real game, his instinct is to first and foremost, not die. He knows that there are grown ass men who want nothing more than to hit him so f-ing hard that his soul falls out of his anus. He knows he has no place being on an NFL field. He did NOTHING in the offseason to bulk up. Is he the smallest guy to ever play for this team? 

So yes, NFL teams now have 1 weeks worth of film on Bryce. Good times. 

That is definitely the essence of it. pressure is the enemy of that. It is why it is so hard. There's nuance, like, the question of can he do that is one question. The secondary question is would that even be enough? If not what's the point anyway? 

And the film.. why would they even need more of Bryce? if I were the opposing coach I'd say try not to hurt him.

But there will be film on the protections and the routes so yeah it will get harder for sure.  This poo is so sad it's funny....

4 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

Unfortunately, everyone also saw what he could do in the NFL.

The leadership around him has been terrible.  The talent is bad and everyone knows it.  He hasn’t been given a fair shake.  He could go somewhere else and be great.  
People said very similar things about Tua who was developing very well before another bad concussion.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Poo 1