• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

NAS

38 minutes ago, NAS said:

You can look at my post history, I was one of the first to say that It should be Stroud and it’s not even close.  But that being something we can’t change, was hoping Bryce can still become a decent QB. He clearly lacks confidence so the fan bashing was something I took issue with. But after Week 1, I have lost all hope for the kid. 

I never wanted him and predicted he would be bad, but he has been worse then what I thought he was gonna be. To the point where I can't take another 17 games of watching him. I don't care if we need to be bad, it's malpractice to keep putting a player on the field that's holding your team back or doesn't need to be out there. It's disrespectful to the rest of the team and fans who invest in the team to see competitive play. They don't give a poo about tanking. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I never wanted him and predicted he would be bad, but he has been worse then what I thought he was gonna be. To the point where I can't take another 17 games of watching him. I don't care if we need to be bad, it's malpractice to keep putting a player on the field that's holding your team back or doesn't need to be out there. It's disrespectful to the rest of the team and fans who invest in the team to see competitive play. They don't give a poo about tanking. 

Stroud was my guy. I remember after the UGA/Ohio State game, I was sold. Once it became clear that the panthers were going to take Bryce, I tried to convince myself he was the one, but I was still never fully sold.

Mid season last year is when I knew it wasn’t going to work, and would state such on here. He just didnt/doesnt have the arm. There was a pass he made last year in Jacksonville that had me questioning how he even made it to the league. A pass that stayed in the air so long, and was so slow. It was the worst duck pass I’ve ever seen. I agree with you; I can’t take watching anymore of this. I’d rather just start Dalton, even if it means picking up a win or 2. It’s hard to see how any of these kids are on offense with Bryce behind center.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I definitely don't see the usually suspects as much after the game Sunday. Panther twitter is worse. Bryce stans over there crashing out and insulting people personally out of emotion. Weak minded people who man. 

If I were funny I would do a Letterman type Top 10 Arguments for Bryce Stans. 

Go root for the Texans (with the required insult)

But, Alabama   (with the required insult)

Hater, what do you have against Bryce? (etc)

Not his fault (many sub categories) 

out of ammo already. 

----

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

17 hours ago, strato said:

What is happening I think is - he looked better in camp his balls looked better in the air, the form seemed to have been addressed. He was driving through it, looking good. But he hasn't taken that into the game. Snapped right back to his way at the first sign of trouble.

That was red-jersey Bryce, up against our own weak defense, quite the different animal from game-day Bryce.

• Beer 1

49 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I definitely don't see the usually suspects as much after the game Sunday. Panther twitter is worse. Bryce stans over there crashing out and insulting people personally out of emotion. Weak minded people who man. 

Those X accounts that spent all offseason showing the same 5 Bryce throws to try and convince people he is elite should probably just delete their accounts at this point 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

zach Gelb just said on mac and bone bryce needs a 3rd year.  The offense still isnt good enough and we need to build through draft.  I mean if its still not good for bryce to not look that bad it aint ever gonna get better

IMO the roster isnt the problem on the offensive side of ball

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

That was red-jersey Bryce, up against our own weak defense, quite the different animal from game-day Bryce.

That is basically it. He was sticking to the new routine they are trying to get him to do and t was at least some kind of improvement going by the red jersey results, eyeball test.

In the game he went away from it within not much field time. They had 4-5 plays after it was 10-0 and the next series is when he bailed on it. Plain to see.

Now, of course the waters don't clear up much because the 1st Int was with the typical NFL QB form all other QBs have. 

The fist time he reverted to the Bryce Shuffle was a nice completion.

And the 2nd Int was on the run in space so we have three different platforms he is throwing off of in a game. That's a lot to straighten out.

The shuffle, slows him down. The dropback they trying to get him on, is more rhythmic and takes the tippy toes out too I think. It is a plant and drive move. 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

zach Gelb just said on mac and bone bryce needs a 3rd year.  The offense still isnt good enough and we need to build through draft.  I mean if its still not good for bryce to not look that bad it aint ever gonna get better

fuging typical.

At least wait until he does something to lobby. 

Oh, wait. He can't do anything because of everyone else holding him down.

Edited by strato

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Gee, why isn't the offense good enough?  I can't quite put my finger on it....

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

he did completely obliterate Canalas and tepper earlier in the segment

It's Mac and Bone. Last year it was the OL and the WRs and Reich and this year it looks like Canales and Tepper. Probably Morgan too. 

I am fuging gone if people like that get their way. Mac is like, typical as poo with the shaming if you don't go along with Bryce. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, strato said:

It's Mac and Bone. Last year it was the OL and the WRs and Reich and this year it looks like Canales and Tepper. Probably Morgan too. 

I am fuging gone if people like that get their way. Mac is like, typical as poo with the shaming if you don't go along with Bryce. 

not this past week he isnt, I think reality has set in.........completely

• Beer 1