• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

NAS

27 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Have all the huddle Bryce supporters bailed already?

I'm pretty sure they fled last year.  It was the wait and see people vs the I know he sucks people this offseason.  Week 1 was about as bad as it gets for the guy...

• Beer 2

Y'all are slanderous beyond compare. 

30 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah most of them stopped when the Only Positive Bryce thread was un-stickied, and the ones that stayed, most gave it up on Sunday. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, MRenshaw said:

One of the very last Bryce stans is getting a little hissy, I see.

Don't get worked up so easily because things will likely get even worse for your golden boy. Save your energy for later.

That’s a lot of projection, but I don’t get worked up over obvious trolls. Just answer the question I’m curious.

43 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I'm pretty sure they fled last year.  It was the wait and see people vs the I know he sucks people this offseason.  Week 1 was about as bad as it gets for the guy...

Pretty much. Once I saw he was still on his tippy toes and jump throwing the ball the worst nightmare for this franchise was all but confirmed. We drafted a bust with the #1 overall pick after trading a massive haul. There is still a small chance, very small chance they can get it turned around by the end of the year but his mechanics and lack of athleticism make it virtually improbable

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Pretty much. Once I saw he was still on his tippy toes and jump throwing the ball the worst nightmare for this franchise was all but confirmed. We drafted a bust with the #1 overall pick after trading a massive haul. There is still a small chance, very small chance they can get it turned around by the end of the year but his mechanics and lack of athleticism make it virtually improbable

That is pretty much what I think. Never say never, but the odds are heavily stacked when you take in the big picture; he is squeezing his timeline now with every demonstration of his issues. 

He has to have the proper form to get the max from his arm. He hit maybe a couple of longer throws last year but with all the misses and looking at Sunday those couple of nice balls could have been accidents. I mean whatever he did, is not repeatable. Or however many good downfield throws there were, I know not many. Even with drops. 

What is happening I think is - he looked better in camp his balls looked better in the air, the form seemed to have been addressed. He was driving through it, looking good. But he hasn't taken that into the game. Snapped right back to his way at the first sign of trouble.

I probably said this before like everything else but he could sit, work, try to fix his stuff for a whole season. If anybody wants to do that. Don't even play him, redshirt his ass and rebuild him the right way; I don't know what else you can really do if he doesn't get it out of the ditch. Starting Sunday. Rock bottom, he can reach and touch it he is getting so close.

Week three is the big game for me, or was. I did not expect him to look like that. 

That stuff he is doing I just don't think it will work. Maybe I am right maybe I am wrong. Oh well. 

• Beer 2

58 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

That’s a lot of projection, but I don’t get worked up over obvious trolls. Just answer the question I’m curious.

Not sure you know what projection means, but I hope you won't be throwing drinks next Sunday, Mr. Tepper.

Edited by MRenshaw

1 hour ago, MRenshaw said:

Not sure you know what projection means, but I hope you won't be throwing drinks next Sunday, Mr. Tepper.

Lol, do YOU know what it means? I’ll spell it out for you. See, my implication was that you yourself got worked up and hissy over a simple question and attributed those feelings to me. Just stop trying to be clever and answer the question it was a simple question.

15 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Lol, do YOU know what it means? I’ll spell it out for you. See, my implication was that you yourself got worked up and hissy over a simple question and attributed those feelings to me. Just stop trying to be clever and answer the question it was a simple question.

That's an interesting definition from someone who initiated this exchange with a passive-aggressive ad hominem attack and got hissy when came under return fire. Take your lumps and pick a better quarterback next time, Mr. Tepper. 

P.S. Could you please bring back natural grass turf? 

Edited by MRenshaw

12 hours ago, MRenshaw said:

That's an interesting definition from someone who initiated this exchange with a passive-aggressive ad hominem attack and got hissy when came under return fire. Take your lumps and pick a better quarterback next time, Mr. Tepper. 

P.S. Could you please bring back natural grass turf? 

There you go projecting again. Any perceived passive-aggression from the 4 words “Whose alt is this?” Is a reflection of your own insecurities. Relax, nobody was attacking you Mabel, it was just a logical conclusion that this is probably somebody’s alt account. I mean yeah, we all know alts are lame, but my original assumption was you had a banned account, which is less lame than somebody just hiding behind an alt. If I actually wanted to make a personal attack, there’s plenty of material there for somebody who created an account the day after the worst opening day loss in Panthers history just to troll and resurrect dead threads. You sure seem pretty insecure to be deflecting this much over a simple question.

You can look at my post history, I was one of the first to say that It should be Stroud and it’s not even close.  But that being something we can’t change, was hoping Bryce can still become a decent QB. He clearly lacks confidence so the fan bashing was something I took issue with. But after Week 1, I have lost all hope for the kid. 

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

I definitely don't see the usually suspects as much after the game Sunday. Panther twitter is worse. Bryce stans over there crashing out and insulting people personally out of emotion. Weak minded people who man. 

• Pie 1