• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

NAS

2 hours ago, Cavscout said:

In reality, only Bryce can stop the Bryce-bashing. 

Yes, he could. I'll have some fun by saying Canales could too. He sits, he is no longer being bashed. 

It is always another angle to things, seems like.

• Beer 1

Bryce is still a kid...we know what he is by now and I think he is coming to grips with what he is....no need to keep pounding on him... no need to start threads about how he can improve and do this and do that.....its not his fault its Dippers bulbus headed chrome dome. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Bryce is still a kid...we know what he is by now and I think he is coming to grips with what he is....no need to keep pounding on him... no need to start threads about how he can improve and do this and do that.....its not his fault its Dippers bulbus headed chrome dome. 

He's 23, not 15, and he has millions in the bank. He's a 20-something professional with a very high-paying job, not a paperboy earning his video game money.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

He's 23, not 15, and he has millions in the bank. He's a 20-something professional with a very high-paying job, not a paperboy earning his video game money.

ok...keep bashing then if it makes you feel better... we already know we have to move on...so keep whining like you're 15...

• Beer 1

It got a pretty big bump from his Sunday afternoon. There was a lot of hope that was crushed pretty hard.  

Hopefully they will put him out of our misery soon and people can focus on something more positive. More likely it will be Canales bitching, Evero bitching, Morgan bitching.  

But he is starting on Sunday so…. people are going to talking.  

Edited by strato
  • Pie 3

47 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

ok...keep bashing then if it makes you feel better... we already know we have to move on...so keep whining like you're 15...

B1tch please... I'm not gonna take advice from somebody who called a grown ass multi-millionaire a kid. 

12 minutes ago, MRenshaw said:

B1tch please... I'm not gonna take advice from somebody who called a grown ass multi-millionaire a kid. 

Ho Please...I'm not offering advice...Hes a kid who throws a ball... and not good. Sorry you live in the projects and didn't get the same chance...