• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce bashing needs to stop

NAS

On 8/15/2024 at 2:03 PM, Johnstonny said:

Poor dumbazz trusted Fitt...who gutted this team of talent... Its gonna actually take some time to recover from this... Fitt acted like he was a brain surgeon only to come out as a fkin stir cook...

Lol. Is Lobotomy a recognized surgical procedure, or is it not? He is an effin’ neurosurgeon. Which, is sort of like being an omelette chef.

Edited by strato

3 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

What's funny is that if Bryce weren't a QB and 1st overall pick, this thread wouldn't exist.

Your right but also if he wasn’t those things we wouldn’t have the same peanut gallery derailing every thread with the same poo 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Your right but also if he wasn’t those things we wouldn’t have the same peanut gallery derailing every thread with the same poo 

Okay that happens.

What I am seeing is people talking about a playetr that is frustrating them greatly. 

And some that disagree answer with good football points or are legit trying to, in the spirit of debate.

Then we have what seems like a majority ‘talking' about the people they disagree with, more than they talk about reasons they are wrong. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, strato said:

Okay that happens.

What I am seeing is people talking about a playetr that is frustrating them greatly. 

And some that disagree answer with good football points or are legit trying to, in the spirit of debate.

Then we have what seems like a majority ‘talking' about the people they disagree with, more than they talk about reasons they are wrong. 

That's what I am seeing, the Panther nut huggers don't want you to say anything bad about any of the players. 

Sorry we aren't falling for the off-season hype again...... Get back to us when we get some W's. 

Bryce had one good practice and while that is good, he also had a nice game vs GB and followed that up with garbage. 

You Bryce stans don't have anything to stand on except college highlights. I hope he can turn this thing around this season but I am not going to hold my breath. If he continues to play like a bottom tier QB1 we need to start scouting a new one. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

26 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

That's what I am seeing, the Panther nut huggers don't want you to say anything bad about any of the players. 

Sorry we aren't falling for the off-season hype again...... Get back to us when we get some W's. 

Bryce had one good practice and while that is good, he also had a nice game vs GB and followed that up with garbage. 

You Bryce stans don't have anything to stand on except college highlights. I hope he can turn this thing around this season but I am not going to hold my breath. If he continues to play like a bottom tier QB1 we need to start scouting a new one. 

Yeah I don't think that's true. There probably isn't a poster on this forum that hasn't had a negative comment about Bryce, Mingo, TMJ, Ian, Chuba and Ickey (and every OG from last season).

As far as Bryce goes, I think there are a couple of categories. 

Stans: really not stans as much as undecided due to only playing 1 year in league on a really bad team/supporting cast. They're actually a shaky group. A lot of on the fence. I'm included here.

Ops: 1. He doesn't have the physical tools to ever be successful. 2. He's supposed to raise the level of everyone else on offense, so no excuses. 3. Just don’t like him (hair, laugh, stutter, not a leader, etc.)

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Yeah I don't think that's true. There probably isn't a poster on this forum that hasn't had a negative comment about Bryce, Mingo, TMJ, Ian, Chuba and Ickey (and every OG from last season).

Stans: really not stans as much as undecided due to only playing 1 year in league on a really bad team/supporting cast. They're actually a shaky group. A lot of on the fence. I'm included here.

Ops: 1. He doesn't have the physical tools to ever be successful. 2. He's supposed to raise the level of everyone else on offense, so no excuses. 3. Just don’t like him (hair, laugh, stutter, not a leader, etc.)

Yeah all the Bryce “stans” went into hiding. I think we have people on here who want them to eat crow but since they are gone, they will lump any neutral position into that category in order to gloat. I’ve seen very few claim Bryce is the answer lately. There are some that want to see how he looks in better circumstances before writing him off. There are some that are extremely skeptical (probably the largest group) and there are a select few that either don’t like him or just really want their original opinion validated at all cost. 

• Beer 2

24 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah all the Bryce “stans” went into hiding. I think we have people on here who want them to eat crow but since they are gone, they will lump any neutral position into that category in order to gloat. I’ve seen very few claim Bryce is the answer lately. There are some that want to see how he looks in better circumstances before writing him off. There are some that are extremely skeptical (probably the largest group) and there are a select few that either don’t like him or just really want their original opinion validated at all cost. 

Forgot about that one.

51 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m in the ‘wait and see’ camp.  Would like to see him succeed here but what defines success is almost specific to each fan.  If he could become a Delhomme mini-me, game manager and we consistently win our division, that would achieve a minimalist standard of success for me.  I’d still be wanting more but, that would be an acceptable floor.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

fug that, I would rather have a good QB.... 

I would like nothing more than for Bryce to show why we moved up to draft him, I just think it's a long shot after seeing him last season. 

1 hour ago, Navy_football said:

His physical tools are very limited and he is supposed to elevate the guys around him, that is the QB's job in today's NFL. 

Idgaf how he acts as a person as long as he's not an asshole..... I just want to see good Panthers football! 

• Pie 1

On 8/14/2024 at 9:15 PM, NAS said:

Just give him support and let him have the season to prove he can be the guy. Otherwise we move on. This whole bashing is problematic. Many of you made up your minds a long time ago. I remain skeptical but am honestly hoping he can still live up to the expectations.  

I wanted Stroud but that’s water under the bridge. You can’t go back in time and redo the pick, we know Tepper fugged up so just support your team, let him develop and stop calling for his head because there is nobody waiting in the wings to replace him.  

Rant over 

So the same should go to Mingo and other players right?

Hell Cam was MVP and people still bashed him what makes lil man special 

Prove it in the NFL and people will follow.

It's also a bad look saying everyone has to earn there spot while at the same time not making the worst player at his position last year not have to earn anything...

• Pie 6