• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential Episode 1

Newtcase

20 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Here's the Jets version from yesterday. I'm sure we'll add to their highlight reel for next weeks episode

Their video is 37 minutes and ours is only 30 minutes, already beating us in time of possession. /s

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

It can’t have the Jets scrimmage in it. Only way I could take the hyped optimism is if the Jets scrimmage went well. 

And not Joe Person well. Actually well. 

Edited by strato

1 minute ago, strato said:

It can’t have the Jets scrimmage in it. Only way I could take the hyped optimism is if the Jets scrimmage went well. 

I'm looking forward to following a bunch of Jets reporters tmrw to get a fresh angle on Canales' version of the Panthers. Good point here that since Diontae is out, we're basically playing our same offense as last season but with a new playbook.  We'll see if it looks any different against the same team we had practice and preseason with last year

17 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

It's a shame that Jaycee Horn has been riddled with injuries cause he really could be a superstar fan favorite if he can just stay on the field.  He's really the full package: talent, charisma, leadership. 

Charlotte needs him and LaMelo to be like Steph Curry -- early career injury issues that eventually subsided to allow for superstardom. 

14 hours ago, strato said:

About that... 😄

I know that these always put in a positive spin, and that’s ok to me, I really enjoy them. One thing I was happy to see is that a lot of our new signings stepping up and leading, talking to their teammates and demanding more. Setting the expectations. 

• Pie 1