• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential Episode 1

Newtcase

28 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think the only iron that sharpens iron on this team is Jaycee vs Diontae. Everyone is just seems mellow. At least these two players play with an edge. 

I appreciate Diontae being annoyed at the offense not playing with pride and urgency.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

It's a shame that Jaycee Horn has been riddled with injuries cause he really could be a superstar fan favorite if he can just stay on the field.  He's really the full package: talent, charisma, leadership. 

I still had a couple of local strength guys around the queen during the 2020s. I heard nothing but respect for him- early in late out. Hard worker and didn't need any help/baby sitting. Dam shame about those freak injuries. Not since CMC has a rookie enter the league as a pro, that's horn.

To finish on a hater note, the CB surtain picked right after him is nearly thought of as the best CB. More panthers luck.......

47 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think the only iron that sharpens iron on this team is Jaycee vs Diontae. Everyone is just seems mellow. At least these two players play with an edge. 

I wish that saying would die, steel sharpens iron, *NOT* iron. Not picking on you, just panthers seem to pick it up this year and Ive been fighting saying for years. 

• Beer 2