• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would the Carolina Panthers move on from QB Bryce Young?

14 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Maybe I should take the under to hedge my enjoyment of this season.  I think anything more than 5 games is optimistic.  Not impossible, but its pushing the definition of modest for me.  I respect your optimism.

I feel like the division is pretty garbo so should be able to go .500 against Falcons/Saints/Bucs. That just means 3 more wins out of the 11 other games to hit the over (eyeing Raiders, Bears, Commanders, Broncos, Giants, and Cardinals games as ones Panthers should be competitive in). 

Won 2 games last year with probably the most heinous offensive coaching staff and offensive production in Panthers history and lost another 6 by 8 points or less. 6 wins with a hopefully improved OL and much better offensive coaching/skill players should be achievable IMO.

Edited by UNCrules2187
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Maybe I should take the under to hedge my enjoyment of this season.  I think anything more than 5 games is optimistic.  Not impossible, but its pushing the definition of modest for me.  I respect your optimism.

I went 6 without looking at who and when and where but I‘d rather be one too high than one too low. 

1 hour ago, Gipetto said:

I hate this impatient ass fan base soooo much.

If you are saying what I think maybe you are saying... The last 5 years has been a yearly I want everything right now fest. Mostly the QB thing driving it. 

One year after the next, same thing. Yeah

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I love you too

He actually came back to poo your post. Comical levels of butt hurt.

It's interesting that those who talk the most about other fans being the problem are just as if not more toxic.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Gipetto said:

How you doing bro, I member you form the scout forums days. My memory sucks, but were you the one that painted?? I miss those days. 

Edited by Basbear

2 hours ago, Gipetto said:

if you in fact  hate impatient people then i guess that means you also hate the owner David Tepper ...just saying 

Edited by bandu

• 4 weeks later...