• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers make a change in the defensive backs room on Wednesday

This guy is a safety who has started a few games for the packers over the last couple of seasons- he is coming off an injury. He plays safety , so I’m a little surprised cuz that might be the only place I feel like we are pretty strong. He’s probably faster than any of the other guys we have on the back end- and has experience on ST. He will add some competition to our best room probably and might push Nick Scott and Alex Cook. We’ll see….

39 minutes ago, Iceup said:

This guy is a safety who has started a few games for the packers over the last couple of seasons- he is coming off an injury. He plays safety , so I’m a little surprised cuz that might be the only place I feel like we are pretty strong. He’s probably faster than any of the other guys we have on the back end- and has experience on ST. He will add some competition to our best room probably and might push Nick Scott and Alex Cook. We’ll see….

I agree odd they keep adding to safety. Even with the Franklin injury they are still deep and dare I say, good players. 

• Pie 1