• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 14th

Icege

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It's not a prediction when we have data to back it up

Of course, we will be labelled the ones who started it again. 

Despite

38 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

me, when Bryce shows out this year and proves the haters wrong

Which will get overlooked.

• Pie 1

Just now, strato said:

Of course, we will be labelled the ones who started it again. 

Despite

Which will get overlooked.

Where was this energy the last several practice threads when the roles were reversed? 👀

I'd love to see XL get some reps.  Sounds like he is almost 100%.  I wonder if we hold Dalton out to keep him healthy in preseason game 2.  After seeing Plummer they might realize how important Dalton is to this roster.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I'd love to see XL get some reps.  Sounds like he is almost 100%.  I wonder if we hold Dalton out to keep him healthy in preseason game 2.  After seeing Plummer they might realize how important Dalton is to this roster.

I'm in the same boat. Part of me thinks that it'll really depend on what work, if any he gets vs. the Jets. 

6 minutes ago, Icege said:

I am so much more excited for the TE room than I have been in previous seasons. Tremble finally getting a chance to start, Sanders ascending, and the veteran presence of Matthews will be helpful if we run a significant amount out of 12 personnel.

To be fair, even a mediocre TE corps will be a huge step up from what the Panthers have had in years.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Icege said:

Where was this energy the last several practice threads when the roles were reversed? 👀

Talking about gaslighting oneself.... if you did not close your eyes to it, you could see that here are examples of that all over this board. Just because it went the other way doesn’t negate those examples. 

Another one of that crew, did it in a camp day thread I think last week. I let it go but when you people start telling us what opinion we can express about a football on the Panthers, you are suppressing thought. And seriously pissing people off. I do not want grabber’s thoughts suppressed, or anybody’s. Let him spread his own seed and people can choose to agree or not. 

here is the other post I specifically remember just a few days back, and up to that point in the thread, no mention at all of Young, much less QB bashing or hating, so gaslight away

On 7/31/2024 at 4:33 PM, WUnderhill said:

Or, for some on this board:

• Thursday, August 1st (6:30pm) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Saturday, August 3 (11:10am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Sunday, August 4 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Monday, August 5 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Tuesday, August 6 (9:30am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Thursday, August 8 (7:00pm) - PRESEASON WEEK ONE: Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough
  • Saturday, August 10 (11:10am) - Bryce Young doesn’t throw the ball far enough

Etc.

I am not spending any more time hunting this stuff but will ask other Bryce critics to chime in: I am not making this up am I? 

And finally, the thread about hating Bryce. Who made that one? Getting on people for saying critical Bryce stuff. I think I only posted to defend people who had been in there saying critical things, but I knew that was also directed at me. Not cool. Cant take the heat, get him to be better and stop making excuses for him. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1