• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 14th

Icege

7 hours ago, Castavar said:

Dude threw 10 ints while only averaging 5.5 ypa. Let that sink in.

The dude had an all time inept offensive line.

The dude as a rookie, had an incompetent and non-aligned coaching staff.

The dude has NOTHING for play-makers.

It's not ALL BY.

Our offense only showed out 1.5 times all year, Green Bay and the 1st half of the Miami game.

The coaching staff failed him and the organization last year.  BY took 60+ sacks, only missed one game, never complained.  HE EARNED A PASS FOR LAST SEASON!!!!!

Stop rolling in the negative.  If you love your team root for their success....

This is not aimed solely at the author of the quoted text, but also to those who have just created 10+ pages of negative bitching that the rest of us have had to shift through to find actual content related to the development of OUR team.

Get a grip people.  If you are THAT invested try pickleball.

Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

18 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

It's not ALL BY.

Our offense only showed out 1.5 times all year, Green Bay and the 1st half of the Miami game.

The coaching staff failed him and the organization last year.  BY took 60+ sacks, only missed one game, never complained.  HE EARNED A PASS FOR LAST SEASON!!!!!

This is not aimed solely at the author of the quoted text, but also to those who have just created 10+ pages of negative bitching that the rest of us have had to shift through to find actual content related to the development of OUR team.

Sooner or later y'all gonna run out of excuses

Imagine if Cam had gotten all these excuses.... It was always "CAm iS InAccUraTe" or "CAm neEDs tO sTOp SulKING" or "caM NeEdS to plAY BeTTEr" when he had sh*t o-lines and WR's majority of his career here. Y'all know exactly who y'all are too.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, frankw said:

Either Canales is already in over his head and this is a sign of things to come or someone else is pulling the strings. I'm inclined to go with the latter knowing he's a green first time head coach and we have a meddling owner.

What do you want the coach to say, there’s a zero tolerance for interceptions in training camp? It’s football, interceptions happen. Troy Hill is a damn good nickel corner, has 3 pick 6’s in the last 4 years, he takes risks and jumps routes.

Now if that pick he threw to Tuttle was another screen pass he blindly threw without making any read, that’s a problem. After he handed one to Aidan Hutchinson last year you’d think he would be more cautious

51 minutes ago, mrBdawg said:

What do you want the coach to say, there’s a zero tolerance for interceptions in training camp? It’s football, interceptions happen. Troy Hill is a damn good nickel corner, has 3 pick 6’s in the last 4 years, he takes risks and jumps routes.

Now if that pick he threw to Tuttle was another screen pass he blindly threw without making any read, that’s a problem. After he handed one to Aidan Hutchinson last year you’d think he would be more cautious

To be clear I am happy with our defense. Evero has these guys playing at a high level and I have been impressed.

I cannot say the same for the offense unfortunately.

My issue isn't just that he is throwing interceptions but how it is transpiring. Before today's mess he had another very ugly interception a few days ago where he was scrambling and basically threw a no look pass to a receiver flanked by two defenders before scanning that side of the field for even a full second. That was as you might assume immediately picked off. This is what we saw last year in the regular season. Now one can dismiss it as just practice. But it's still not a good omen if you're a Panthers fan who has been around the block with this stuff.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, BeenPounding said:

It's not ALL BY.

60+ sacks is to be expected when it takes you all day to process while waiting for guys to get Alabama open in the NFL

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrBdawg said:

We have some conspiracy theorists around here 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Oh man break out the violins for the oppressed and marginalized community of huddle posters who have derailed nearly every thread for the past year saying the same things over and over again.

If you want to “counter” my post or whatever, try doing it in a more timely manner instead of dragging me into a thread I’m not even participating in with a weeks old post you’ve clearly had dog eared for whatever reason. It would also help your case if my prediction didn’t come to fruition like it has.

See here it goes. Imma hold it in about a lot of that stuff you are saying... and just go:  was that post weeks old? It affected me and I was not inclined to overlook it but also not inclined to go full high gear and I am not gonna do it now but man I think I could. 

I just looked. The thread turned two weeks old today, so conratulations on that photo finish on the plural correctness. Which I honestly did not realize it was that old. But, to balance that,.that may have been because posts were made in it this past Friday, and another couple of days later, and then I made a couple in there, unrelated to your post. About the Jets scrimmage. Just a couple of days ago. But I don’t think that I need to apologize for pointing out the hypocrisy there. And it was not just negative against a player it was directed at other posters, for the crime of whatever you think it is. 

People still read stuff and search stuff and it comes up and if you do not want something quoted in a rebuttal maybe consider that when you put it on the page for everybody to see. If people kept it to football I would keep it to football too. I thought I was already doing that, until I see personal stuff. Then, I see there are going to be times like this. 

I don’t think I need to ‘do’ anything, we can just disagree. All legal and fair. You can come back at me and escalate. Or not.

edit: and I have a busy couple of days, don’t think I am hiding. 

Edited by strato

8 hours ago, strato said:

See here it goes. Imma hold it in about a lot of that stuff you are saying... and just go:  was that post weeks old? It affected me and I was not inclined to overlook it but also not inclined to go full high gear and I am not gonna do it now but man I think I could. 

I just looked. The thread turned two weeks old today, so conratulations on that photo finish on the plural correctness. Which I honestly did not realize it was that old. But, to balance that,.that may have been because posts were made in it this past Friday, and another couple of days later, and then I made a couple in there, unrelated to your post. About the Jets scrimmage. Just a couple of days ago. But I don’t think that I need to apologize for pointing out the hypocrisy there. And it was not just negative against a player it was directed at other posters, for the crime of whatever you think it is. 

People still read stuff and search stuff and it comes up and if you do not want something quoted in a rebuttal maybe consider that when you put it on the page for everybody to see. If people kept it to football I would keep it to football too. I thought I was already doing that, until I see personal stuff. Then, I see there are going to be times like this. 

I don’t think I need to ‘do’ anything, we can just disagree. All legal and fair. You can come back at me and escalate. Or not.

edit: and I have a busy couple of days, don’t think I am hiding. 

Do I know you? You act like I’m your arch nemesis or something but for the life of me idk who tf you are. Full high gear…what are you on about lol. If that post affected you that much you probably need to take a break.