• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 14th

Icege

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

dude quit lying, he throws for that and we are in business.  Nobody including myself would say jack about that.  he throws for that and we only we 2 games we are still in business

Cool. Let's see then. What if he's on track for that by midseason? Would you acknowledge he's good? Would you, dare I say, root for Bryce for the rest of the season? Let's go baby! I knew you had it in you. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean has to at least be a top 15 qb in his second year.   You can agree with that right?

I would think so.  It would depend on how well the top 15 played.  If the offense is looking better and he has a nice jump then I will be happy.  Just throwing out something like 3500 plus yards and 20 TDs would put him on the edge of the top 15.  That seems pretty reasonable.  We just started from such a low point...

7 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

some folk will find fault in everything Bryce does. If he passes for 4000 yards and 30 TDs, it'll be because of all they invested to help him - even though this is really still a below average roster. It is what it is. 

if bryce young throw for 4000 yards and 30 TDs it'll be because the ncaa gives him another year of eligibility. 

• The D 2
  • Flames 1

If Bryce throws for 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns I'll buy a jersey straight up and have no complaints. Because we would have a QB!

All 99% of the fanbase wants is a team and particularly a real NFL caliber offense led by a worthy QB that they can proud of.

• Pie 1

Just now, frankw said:

If Bryce throws for 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns I'll buy a jersey straight up and have no complaints. Because we would have a QB!

All 99% of the fanbase wants is a team and particularly a real NFL caliber offense led by a worthy QB that they can proud of.

yeah the "some fans will never be happy" is fuging moronic

If bryce does that then I suspect Djohnson will become one of the highest paid wrs in the nfl

8 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

as i pointed out in my thread comparing first and second years, bryce becoming a top 20 qb would basically take a statistical leap that no other player in the past ten years has made. he was so bad his first year that just becoming would not have statistical comparison.

That's why I wasn't 100% on @mrcompletely11top half comment.  Top 20 would be a big turn around in some seasons.  

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

yeah the "some fans will never be happy" is fuging moronic

If bryce does that then I suspect Djohnson will become one of the highest paid wrs in the nfl

Yeah I figured it out. I don't think you're a bad guy anymore. I think it's just your choice of words that irk me a little. You don't know how to talk to people in a respectful way. I don't think it's intentional. It's cool. I still appreciate you brother. Keep pounding!