• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 14th

Icege

I have been wrong more than not, but I feel like Bryce will look better this year and the new argument will be is he good enough.  Some people will have some crazy standards like he must be a top 5 QB right now because of what we gave up and some will have too low of standards like he was better than last year (even if it's marginal).  A nonstop vicious cycle of Bryce this and Bryce that....

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

and there's no bigger story than bryce right now. you can't talk about the panthers or follow their training camp without noticing that the team is deficient at the most important position on the field. 

"I can't even read the TC thread without you people pointing out how bad bryce is" is like complaining Endgame features Thanos too much. it is the issue of this team, despite what some people would like to believe

it will not matter how good the defense is this year if bryce can't manufacture more than 10 points a game. 

I'm pretty sure that fact has already been established, at least a thousand times already. Maybe if it's pointed out a couple thousand more it might get noticed. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I have been wrong more than not, but I feel like Bryce will look better this year and the new argument will be is he good enough.  Some people will have some crazy standards like he must be a top 5 QB right now because of what we gave up and some will have too low of standards like he was better than last year (even if it's marginal).  A nonstop vicious cycle of Bryce this and Bryce that....

I mean has to at least be a top 15 qb in his second year.   You can agree with that right?

17 minutes ago, rayzor said:

just throwing this out there in case it hasn't been thrown out there...

Thats actually a pretty insane heads up play because he's not even dropping into a shallow zone there.  He sees the pass is coming, disengages from the blocker, and turns into a pass defender.

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

When a guy like that gets the ball, pretty much everyone wants to see him run with it lol.

Bro!!! When a linemen gets the ball, it's the best part of the game. Oline, Dline, doesn't matter. Big men showing that footwork is fire!

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I have been wrong more than not, but I feel like Bryce will look better this year and the new argument will be is he good enough.  

as i pointed out in my thread comparing first and second years, bryce becoming a top 20 qb would basically take a statistical leap that no other player in the past ten years has made. he was so bad his first year that just becoming would not have statistical comparison.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm pretty sure that fact has already been established, at least a thousand times already. Maybe if it's pointed out a couple thousand more it might get noticed. 

some folk will find fault in everything Bryce does. If he passes for 4000 yards and 30 TDs, it'll be because of all they invested to help him - even though this is really still a below average roster. It is what it is. 

Just now, Navy_football said:

some folk will find fault in everything Bryce does. If he passes for 4000 yards and 30 TDs, it'll be because of all they invested to help him - even though this is really still a below average roster. It is what it is. 

dude quit lying, he throws for that and we are in business.  Nobody including myself would say jack about that.  he throws for that and we only we 2 games we are still in business

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Well he’s a starting NFL QB picked #1 overall. Par for the course as far as attention and pressure goes.

• Pie 1