• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 14th

Icege

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Another awful day for Young…

Shocker

Sh!tty QB with a sh!tty day… again 

And the huddle's biggest Teddy Bridgewater homer once upon a time playing holier than thou to the rest of the fanbase once again.

🙄

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Icege said:

The 2nd tweet is kind of what I was thinking.  I'm all for throwing picks in practice.  Be aggressive see if you can squeeze in tight coverage.  Let you weapons get a chance.  Beats the hell out of check downs/conservative throws.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The 2nd tweet is kind of what I was thinking.  I'm all for throwing picks in practice.  Be aggressive see if you can squeeze in tight coverage.  Let you weapons get a chance.  Beats the hell out of check downs/conservative throws.  

Woa there. That's homer talk that the red blooded Panthers fans don't take kindly to!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I'm all for Bryce Young or anyone taking shots downfield but he's displayed some of the same terrible field vision particularly in the middle of the field and to the outside that resulted in instances like this last season.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Yeah. I agree with this sentiment. Practice is not where you play conservatively. It's where you test yourself and your team mates. Can I fit that pass in? Who's gonna make a play for me when I'm in trouble? For WRs and RBs - try a new move, try a one handed catch. That's what practice is for - and you get better and build confidence. Now, if you start doing it in games and it ain't working...

• Pie 5