• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 14th

Icege

19 minutes ago, strato said:

snip

I understand that you don't want to see the other side of the argument you've chosen to be on, but that's required in order to have a good faith conversation. You cannot genuinely sit here and tell me that you've seen just as many threads get taken over by support for Bryce as there have been those taken by folks finding ways to bring Bryce up for topics that don't involve him. That's why the pearl clutching over the roles being reversed this morning are laughable at best, willfully misleading at worst.

There's a reason that the previous thread was a compliment sandwich thread, and it wasn't because folks were being deliriously optimistic about the team. It was because the same group of 4 - 5 posters did what they've done the entire offseason: tanking threads with their tears.

This is clearly not going to go anywhere that involves any type of agreement, so I'm going to disengage and stick with copy/pasting tweets because, well, you definitely aren't as bad as the 4 - 5 posters that were brought up. I appreciate the back and forth and look forward to future convos. 😄

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2