• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC/Moore/Burns

Now I'm struggling to name players on our current roster. Damn man at least we had some of the best players who we could look forward to watching on Sunday's. Sure we weren't winning a lot, but that was more about the QB situation.

Hopefully this season brings us some new household names. Besides Brown I don't think there is a single other player on the roster who is a known commodity nationally.

It's a depressing time to be a Panthers fan. We are the joke of the NFL right now. Hoping for better days, but man this roster has to be the weakest I have seen since I been a Panthers fan.

All I want this season is for a few players to make a name for themselves nationally. We need stars it's hard to sell a product when you have nobody worth watching. I don't know what this thread is about I'm just venting on a Tuesday night.

#1loVeCAmWHoaAcAm

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Now I'm struggling to name players on our current roster. Damn man at least we had some of the best players who we could look forward to watching on Sunday's. Sure we weren't winning a lot, but that was more about the QB situation.

Hopefully this season brings us some new household names. Besides Brown I don't think there is a single other player on the roster who is a known commodity nationally.

It's a depressing time to be a Panthers fan. We are the joke of the NFL right now. Hoping for better days, but man this roster has to be the weakest I have seen since I been a Panthers fan.

All I want this season is for a few players to make a name for themselves nationally. We need stars it's hard to sell a product when you have nobody worth watching. I don't know what this thread is about I'm just venting on a Tuesday night.

#1loVeCAmWHoaAcAm

Bryce being the former 1st overall pick should be a national household name and gave of the franchise by default but he is going to have to earn that now after how last season went for him. 

Let's hope some new guys we got this year in the draft decide to be those national names and make a case for it. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO fun times.

That didn't last very long last season. Hopefully he bounces back this season. If not we likely are moving on to a new QB.

Just hypothetical but, if Bryce busts this year as well what direction do we go for a QB? Draft or someone like Dak? Opinions?

8 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Just hypothetical but, if Bryce busts this year as well what direction do we go for a QB? Draft or someone like Dak? Opinions?

Nothing but garbage in the draft and with Tepper there is no way in hell you can rule out Dak.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Yeah having two injured one year wonders as our top two draft picks when we need immediate starters at multiple positions is not looking great. But we have a 5th year option on Legette who will be like 29 going on his second contract!

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Go for Dak 100%

I'm personally tired of passing on QBs because we think they limit our ability to build a roster. All I know is good QBs are usually on good teams. Without a QB we are nothing.

I'm sure Tepper learned his lesson after not pursuing Lamar. If Dak is available you have to pursue it.

• Beer 1

Funny because I remember most screaming for us to trade these assets and rebuild. CMC was too “injury prone” and DJ not a true #1 WR, Burns disappeared in big moments etc

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

Nothing but garbage in the draft and with Tepper there is no way in hell you can rule out Dak.

Nothing but garbage in the draft? Do you think it might be a good idea to at least see them play in the regular season and find out who contributes and if anyone can make a difference before labeling everyone garbage? I'm tired of losing also but I need to see who does what and does not this season before I label everyone garbage right off the bat.

And going by the level of atrocious our QB's have been since Cam was jettisoned, I would have to say Dak would be an upgrade for sure.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Funny because I remember most screaming for us to trade these assets and rebuild. CMC was too “injury prone” and DJ not a true #1 WR, Burns disappeared in big moments etc

I would have kept CMC and DJ but still shipped away Burns. That is provided CMC wanted to be here after hearing rumors by some that he did not. If a player does not want to be here then not much you can do there but DJ absolutely I would never have traded and CMC if he was okay being here would have stayed out also.

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Go for Dak 100%

I'm personally tired of passing on QBs because we think they limit our ability to build a roster. All I know is good QBs are usually on good teams. Without a QB we are nothing.

I'm sure Tepper learned his lesson after not pursuing Lamar. If Dak is available you have to pursue it.

He gets a bad rap and has for years about being so awful but Dak would be an immediate upgrade over anyone we have suited up at QB since they made Cam leave and I would take him for sure.

• Pie 3