• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster Cuts in 2 Weeks

Iceup

Teams must have their rosters cut to 53 by August 27th. They can keep 90 right up until the deadline.

What surprises might we find in that 53. Any surprise cuts? Will any unheralded, little talked about players make the cut?

You’ve seen Joe Person’s recent projection and others. What surprises have the analysts missed. I’d love to hear your thoughts and reasoning behind any surprises.

Fire Away!

angry machine gun GIF by Archer

Edited by Iceup
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

For example:

surprise cuts- Tommy Tremble or Ian Thomas because of Matthews good play and The addition of JT Sanders

surprise make- Clayton Isbell , I mean maybe to play special teams while Franklin is healing.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

I say my surprise cut is this years 6th rounder DT Jaden Crumedy.

leave it to Morgan to cut a draft pick on the worse roster incoming,,,,,

just TJ Smith names keeps coming up. He had a sack in the PS too. Seems to be good with hands...

I guess this is good news, but he would make the 3rd backup DLmen panthers found out on the streets. 

I feel they will claim around 4-6 players and IR players on the roster. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

You REALLY have to be bad if you can't make this team. 

I mean it's more about finding immediate upgrades off the waiver wire which they should take complete advantage of. Seems as of last week they have a good 15-20 positions that could be upgraded if the right players get cut off other teams

• Pie 2