• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sax's 2024 Season Prediction: Nope

saX man

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Who is the Strawberry scruffy ginger man? Is that Bryce Young? I'm trying to understand the reference.....? Maybe I'm just slow or don't get the inside joke?

Dalton is for sure ginger. Young is apparently the strawberry.

Just now I was watching that fluky 88 yard touchdown from St Pierre to Gettis against Baltimore in the 2010 game. Honestly can't remember the last time a play that exciting has happened here. I guess maybe the Cam return but I think we all knew deep inside that it wasn't going to last. That it was just a fleeting feeling. But that TD... the crowd sounded so lively compared to it's (rightfully) nonexistent state today. It was a hell of a play. 

Then something dawned on me. Good god. I'm feeling nostalgic for 2010. When that realization hit... all I could think to myself was "damn."

Edited by beo
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 4

16 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Did Dalton grow a beard recently? Is that him that is referenced as "scruffy" also? I don't get how Young is the strawberry though or even what that means....? 

He's had a beard since day 1 in Carolina and at least since at least 2021 with the Bears.

Edited by csx

I predict 2024 is going to feel very similar to 2023 but only the coach doesn't get fired. 

- tons of debate and threads on the HC needing to give up playcalling.  Predictable.  All that jazz

- talk, by some, of Bryce not being protected good enough (many will argue he is bringing that upon himself in large part)

- continued talk about defenses sitting on the pass game and us not being able to threaten downfield

- D looks okay and might be if paired w/ a decent O 

2-5 wins pending how luck goes

• Pie 1