• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 12: Compliment Sandwich Edition

10 hours ago, Joe Bear said:

Hell, players rallied around Sam Darnold in December of 2022 (a.k.a. "the one month it was fun to be a fan and we were maybe good" in the last 5 years). I don't know how good a leader Darnold is, and unless we're on the inside, most of our opinions are rooted in personal bias or hopium.

Standards around here are subterranean.

• Beer 1

On 8/12/2024 at 12:40 PM, App Panther said:

I'll start out by saying I fully agree with what you've said.

However, it will never happen. Cam was literally the size of an NFL LB and could hold his own against anyone on the defense. Do we really think Bryce is going to get in anyone's face with his personality and size? No. Stroud was the alpha.

#89 was small, did he he get in peoples faces….it aint a size thing. It’s a moxie thing and Young just doesn’t appear to have much.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

#89 was small, did he he get in peoples faces….it aint a size thing. It’s a moxie thing and Young just doesn’t appear to have much.

He was NEVER an underdog. Always top dog. No adversity in his life that is obvious. Always had the best of everything and likely never truly wanted for life’s comforts.

Doesn’t make him a pussy or a quitter, but he never got that fire that builds from rejection. It’s here now, he had to fght for something if he wants it, starting this past offseason.

He should have been dogged in his pursuit of the improvement he needs to stay in his job. We haven’t seen poo either way, so maybe he was. 

I think it would more accurate to put it like: Our government, such as it is, has not managed to engineer WW3 globally quite yet, but we are off to a great start and will keep pushing until we get there. 

Tepper nuked the fanbase already with smaller strategic strikes.

Edited by strato