• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 12: Compliment Sandwich Edition

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

Canales didn't draft Young.  Canales doesn't have to go out there and poo the bed until he had to. 

I think our O potentially could be worse than last year.  In terms of the actual pass aspect.   I don't think Bryce is good and I don't think he pairs with Canales.  I've said that for months.   

He didnt pair with Reich either. Rinse and repeat. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

IMG_0898.jpeg.dc3be987483a7f1fb58ce889272463ae.jpeg

true.  but he wasn't in camp last year with Bryce.   Camp to camp is really what I was going with.  I haven't heard anything suggesting Bryce has grown as a football player. 

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

He didnt pair with Reich either. Rinse and repeat. 

True.  Bryce actually would only pair with a creative offensive guy that caters a scheme to him.  He isn't a plug and play guy.

but I'd argue Bryce paired better with what Frank did in the NFL than what Canales has been around.

• Beer 1

On paper, and in small populous numbers, communism works.

This team is USSR communism.

This thread is small community communism.

Communism GIF

Edited by Ricky Spanish
Reformatting for Comrade
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

The Carolina Panthers exist.

Based on the ups and notable downs of these practices the starters sitting and complimenting the coach on how much they like him and now ending practice pretty early giving me vibes of the early Ron Rivera days I'm thinking the Jets matchup is either going to go really well or really bad.

Dave Canales is handsome.

• Pie 1
  • The D 2

I just don't see the leadership in Bryce. You think Cam (yes I always compare Bryce to Cam because Cam was a REAL leader) wouldn't be chewing this offense out if we continued looking like this? He would be in people faces or fighting the defense because he was a true alpha. He wouldn't stand by and let this offense be THIS bad. A true alpha, a true leader. Bryce has to figure something out, or fake it. This is YOUR team bro. YOU were drafted #1, take the reigns man. Get loud, chew some asses out, let it be known that this is unacceptable.....SOMETHING!

Oh yeah, I'm excited for this defense this year. Evero is the ONLY thing about this team that I am confident in. He has done more with less for a long time now, dating back to his Broncos days. I actually like the players we brought in on defense. Clowney is going to be a DAWG, and I like all the new CBs. ALL of them were playing sound football against the Pats. Just sucks we are going to waste it with a historically bad offense.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

32 minutes ago, KSpan said:

On paper, and in small populous numbers, communism works.

This team is USSR communism.

This thread is small community communism.

I don’t have a negative for this line (therefore positive)

As far as this suppression of rational analysis characterized by certain people as hate and negativity,  suppressing the truth doesn’t make it untrue. 

I don’t have but one negative for this post. (positive)

Edited by strato

11 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I just don't see the leadership in Bryce. You think Cam (yes I always compare Bryce to Cam because Cam was a REAL leader) wouldn't be chewing this offense out if we continued looking like this? He would be in people faces or fighting the defense because he was a true alpha. He wouldn't stand by and let this offense be THIS bad. A true alpha, a true leader. Bryce has to figure something out, or fake it. This is YOUR team bro. YOU were drafted #1, take the reigns man. Get loud, chew some asses out, let it be known that this is unacceptable.....SOMETHING!

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

• Pie 2

31 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Oh yeah, I'm excited for this defense this year. Evero is the ONLY thing about this team that I am confident in. He has done more with less for a long time now, dating back to his Broncos days. I actually like the players we brought in on defense. Clowney is going to be a DAWG, and I like all the new CBs. ALL of them were playing sound football against the Pats. Just sucks we are going to waste it with a historically bad offense.

I'll start out by saying I fully agree with what you've said.

However, it will never happen. Cam was literally the size of an NFL LB and could hold his own against anyone on the defense. Do we really think Bryce is going to get in anyone's face with his personality and size? No. Stroud was the alpha.

• Pie 1