• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 12: Compliment Sandwich Edition

1 minute ago, Icege said:

stop the cap. 

Jordan wasn't here last year.  And by all accounts, Bryce is having a worse camp than last year. 

but Jordan is smart and a pro.  Probably why they randomly have him up at the presser.  He ain't dumb. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, thennek said:

Picking top 5 does the Panthers no good.  The Panthers had a top 5 pick last year.....and they picked Young.  

Well, if we can’t use the draft I guess we could pick up a new QB from the local high school.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

stop the cap. 

Jordan wasn't here last year.  And by all accounts, Bryce is having a worse camp than last year. 

but Jordan is smart and a pro.  Probably why they randomly have him up at the presser.  He ain't dumb. 

IMG_0898.jpeg.dc3be987483a7f1fb58ce889272463ae.jpeg

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

@Icege has been doing yeoman's work and deserves pie and praise for it

The defense isn't as good as most thing. I mean beating up on the Pats' and Panthers' offensives is something JUCO schools could do.

Evero will get at least some HC interviews this upcoming cycle.

Thankfully, college football is coming soon.

This will be another long, miserable Panthers' season. Two-three wins is all they'll get, if they're lucky.

@Icege has been doing an amazing job of writing up the press conferences

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

stop the cap. 

He was here last year.  And I'm not sure why you think it's impossible for a young player to grow (*insert Bryce Young short joke*) even within a single offseason from minicamp -> OTAs -> training camp.  Like that's the whole point of the offseason?

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

stop the cap. 

JMatt was with the team last season and was credited with his veteran presence then.

At this point the folks that hate Bryce are twisting themselves into knots to keep being miserable and it's super goofy.

Thankfully, we still have a couple of mods that aren't encouraging a toxic environment.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

Canales didn't draft Young.  Canales doesn't have to go out there and poo the bed until he had to. 

I think our O potentially could be worse than last year.  In terms of the actual pass aspect.   I don't think Bryce is good and I don't think he pairs with Canales.  I've said that for months.   

But it doesn't benefit either to protect Young. You put him out there in his offense and let the chips fall where they may. Canales is responsible the offense. If Young cannot run it then the sooner he let's the whole world know the easier it will go for him. Now if he cannot build an offense that can win regardless of whose behind center then that is his burden to bare. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2