• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 12: Compliment Sandwich Edition

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'll bet you a button and nickel that you will be disappointed in the play time of our starters. 

I think it's still possible we don't see Bryce at all this preseason.  

There's is no point in trying to hide the offense nor Young. We've seen him out there before. Canales has just as much at stake as Young right now. If he cannot come up with a way to beat our defense he's toast. He sees film on them every day and Evero is eating Canales lunch. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's no secret. I'm willing to be the starters will play a lot in game 2. Especially if the come out and go 3 and out repeatedly. 

I think Canales will say the scrimmage was the real preseason game and ‘rest’ the starters again this week.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

There's is no point in trying to hide the offense nor Young. We've seen him out there before. Canales has just as much at stake as Young right now. If he cannot come up with a way to bast our defense he's toast. He sees film on them every day and Evero is eating Canales lunch. 

Canales didn't draft Young.  Canales doesn't have to go out there and poo the bed until he has to. 

I think our O potentially could be worse than last year.  In terms of the actual pass aspect.   I don't think Bryce is good and I don't think he pairs with Canales.  I've said that for months.   

• Pie 7