• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice August 12: Compliment Sandwich Edition

I'm looking forward to the preseason

I'm not looking forward to Canales excuses of why he can't really play his starters again this week, when the truth will be he can't leave them out there to be exposed for a half as they enter a season.  Maybe they get a series or something.  No way they see extended time. O isn't good enough IMO based on what we know and have heard.  He would have too much to publicly address after that.  Wouldn't be good for momentum into a season.   He is going to kick that can.  We struggle getting snaps off at this rate.  Bryce throwing picks.  Jets got too good of DT play to attack our weaknesses right now. 

I'm looking forward to cold beers this weekend. 

• Pie 3

Defense is showing up, that's good.

I worry that the entire offensive side of the ball is so devoid of talent across the board, it doesn't matter who we put under center, becuase the center may suck just as bad, it will take years to put together even a remotely average offense.

UDFAs are so easy to cheer for, really hope that Richardson can make the team.

Defense is actually getting production from young players.

Defense is going to get smacked in the mouth by reality when they play against a real NFL offense.

Some of the D guys have good dance moves?

• Pie 3

I don't understand this concept of "hiding them" or "not exposing them". They just went 2-15.

You think every other team doesn't already know they suck?

A run play for 2 yards, an incomplete pass and a sack isn't gonna make things more obvious for anyone, nor is it going to pacify the people on here demanding all the starters play a whole half just so they can create new rage-threads.

https://x.com/josephperson/status/1823007266758336894

• Pie 3

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

Defense is showing up, that's good.

I worry that the entire offensive side of the ball is so devoid of talent across the board, it doesn't matter who we put under center, becuase the center may suck just as bad, it will take years to put together even a remotely average offense.

UDFAs are so easy to cheer for, really hope that Richardson can make the team.

meh, agree yet disagree.  you are probably right.  But it shouldn't be that way. 

I mean, it almost takes effort to try to be as dysfunctional as we are.  Like "fixing" your OL and yet not even having a someone that has logged a NFL game at C.  This isn't something we shouldn't and couldn't have seen coming.  It was a choice.   And doing so knowing you got a young and struggling QB. 

This is why I disliked Morgan.  Everything remains too Fitterery.  It's like acquiring Bryce and trading DJ Moore.  Yeah, that's not how you do it for a QB you just invested in.  It's basic stuff this front office seems oblivious to. 

• Pie 4