• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone interested in a Huddle Fantasy League this year?

ACobra289

Posted (edited)

Okay, league is full! Thanks to those that joined. Keeping things pretty standard with the settings and rules. Only thing I changed was 60+ yard field goal to 5 points, not 6. FG should never = a TD in my opinion.

Full PPR. Standard waivers. (I actually prefer FAAB, but i know some don't, so we're going to keep everything simple and limit changes to league settings.)

Entry fee $20. $180 to 1st place and $60 to 2nd place. See my Venmo info at the bottom. If you don't use Venmo, I guess I could do PayPal F&F.

In the next day or so, I'll hold the draft lottery online to determine draft position. That can be viewed by a link I'll provide. Once everyone has paid we can set the draft day/time.

Does everyone have access to their email address on ESPN? I sent out a test email.

Those not in the league probably don't want this thread clogging up the main forum. Maybe we can get it moved the NFL or Lounge section. I'd like to keep it active throughout the year for trade offers and general smack talk 🙂

PS - I'm not very tech savvy. Please don't steal all my money with my venmo info. 🤣

455274323_3326236697520218_6997098862473921805_n.jpg

Edited by ACobra289
  • Pie 1