• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 Movies/ Top 10 Actors (or vice-versa)

Dpantherman

I definitely think The Dark Knight was highly overrated, but that's just my personal opinion. My favorites are A Clockwork Orange and The Seventh Seal...as far as newer films, I have to say There Will Be Blood.

I can understand that. But I didn't have high expectations for the movie. I hadn't seen batman since Clooney played him.

I can understand that. But I didn't have high expectations for the movie. I hadn't seen batman since Clooney played him.

I should have clarified that I thought it was a really good movie. I love dark movies, and I thought Ledger did a tremendous job. I guess the hype kind of turned me off of it.

As far as actors, I really like Daniel Day Lewis.

*these are in no order, nor a top list..

In Pursuit of Happyness (7 pounds was great too)

There will be blood

Cool Hand Luke

Lucky Number Slevin (most under rated movie of all time)

The Departed

Unforgiven (Have to throw that in there)

Paul Newman

Daniel Day Lewis

Will Smith

Jeff Bridges

Leonardo Dicaprio

Christian Bale

Kevin Spacey

Movies and actors change so much for me, I really can't choose. Right now it would be Robert Downey Jr and the last best movie I saw was Terminator:Salvation

can't believe I didn't mention Robert Downey Jr.. easily my favorite actor..

I'm always surprised when people say Johnny Depp only uses one "character" in his movies.. I think he's very good at the whole acting thing...

Id put the Truman Show high on my list. Jim Carey definitely got screwed over when award season came around. his supporting actor and director were both nominated. Carey was not, and he won the golden globe that year.

as far as actors. on my list would have to be Tom Hanks, Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Meryl Streep, and Russell Crowe. I love Whoopi goldberg too and wish she got more roles.

Archived