• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anyone see the Tyler Perry movie?

Dpantherman

I know everyone is seeing Clash of the Titans, but when you go to the movies w/ a woman, you don't always get first dips. I have seen his previous work, and this was probably one of the better ones. This actress named Tasha Smith makes the movie.

BTW, the movie theater experience (at least for me) gets worse and worse. Not only are the prices high, but for some reason every time I go, theres at least one person (or group) who is loud and/or acts out throughout the entire freaking movie. Makes me want to want until it comes out on Blue Ray and watch at home.

I know everyone is seeing Clash of the Titans, but when you go to the movies w/ a woman, you don't always get first dips. I have seen his previous work, and this was probably one of the better ones. This actress named Tasha Smith makes the movie.

BTW, the movie theater experience (at least for me) gets worse and worse. Not only are the prices high, but for some reason every time I go, theres at least one person (or group) who is loud and/or acts out throughout the entire freaking movie. Makes me want to want until it comes out on Blue Ray and watch at home.

If I take a woman to the movies I expect first dips.

Archived