• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Late Night Talk host

Dpantherman

Best Late Night Talk Show host  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Best Late Night Talk Show host

• Craig Ferguson
    • Conan O'Brien
    • Stephen Colbert
    • John Stewart
    • David Letterman
    • Jimmy Fallon
    • Jimmy Kimmel
    • Wanda Sykes (saturday nights)
    • George Lopez
    • Jay Leno

Id like to thank Mayor Quimbly for inspiring this thread. Im going to think of every single late night talk show that I have ever heard of. This may require some research. hopefully i wont leave one out.

ok 2 I left out on purpose---> Mo'Nique and Carson Daly. doubt i have any complaints

As of right now I'd say Kimmel ...however I think chelsea latley and Joel mchale from the soup are really funny to but I dunno if there in the same group.

Best of all time I'd say connan.. Although I'm only 26 and him Leno, and letterman are the only real people I have paid attention to... People like Carson and arseno hall were before my time.

yanno, I have always enjoyed Chelsea Handler.. but recently, I can't get enough of her... she's great.

btw, I take it this is CURRENT late night talk hosts... since Johnny Carson isn't on the list..

I find Letterman to extremely smart.. not just hilarious... He owns the crown...

Archived