• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leno just ripped off Chappelle

Mayor Qumiby

Ok so I usually don't watch leno but he was just on the tv when I came in and saw this skit he just did ..is anyone else watching tonight??

So anyways back in season two of chappelles show he does a skit where he talks about how things seem alot cooler and more dramatic in slo-mo. He has a club scene , a scence doing laundry and him taking a Duce lol..If any of you have seen this you know what I'm talking about lol it's really funny and those who haven't just YouTube it

Jay Leno just did a skit called ' things seem cooler on slo mo with dramatic music ' and he does the same thing Dave did except he's just walking I'm a hall.

Jay Leno your a tool!!!!

matter of fact, I just watched that episode again yesterday.. I set my DVR to record any Chappelle shows throughout the day..

1st of all, it's a compliment to how hilarious Chappelle really is.. the guy is great..

2nd, I don't know how many of you people like Leno... but Leno sucks. Always been lame.

and with him taking over O'Brien.. I can only hope Leno steals more poo and that people catch on.. (for obvious reasons)

I forgot to mention Leno in the thread about "teams you hate the most"...

and btw, you're missing Jennifer Aniston on Letterman.. wtf

she is a funny, funny girl.. she has that sense of humor you can shoot the poo with and she'll keep up with ya.. (no experience, just based on how she chats with the late night talk hosts)

I forgot to mention Leno in the thread about "teams you hate the most"...

and btw, you're missing Jennifer Aniston on Letterman.. wtf

she is a funny, funny girl.. she has that sense of humor you can shoot the poo with and she'll keep up with ya.. (no experience, just based on how she chats with the late night talk hosts)

Funny with great tits and legs... :eek:

My kinda girl.

Leno does suck... bad.

Thought I'm by no means a Leno fan:

1. All comedians steal material. All creative people do in fact. The trick is to somehow improve upon it and somehow make it your own. As Picasso said, "Bad artists copy. Great artists steal."

2. It's completely possible Leno never saw that skit, but rather one of his writers did.

Is Chappelle the first person to speak satirically about the use of slow motion? I think I've seen quite a few comedians do the same in their stand-up.

I agree,I know alot of comedians recycle jokes but they usually put their own spin on it and make it different. In lenos case the only thing he did to change it up was walk down a hallway..even his intro into the joke was nearly verbatim to daves.

It was alot like carlos mencia's style

I agree,I know alot of comedians recycle jokes but they usually put their own spin on it and make it different. In lenos case the only thing he did to change it up was walk down a hallway..even his intro into the joke was nearly verbatim to daves.

It was alot like carlos mencia's style

I gotcha. To be honest I haven't seen either the Chappelle version or Leno's, so I can't really say too much.

Leno is a Douche. He saw O'Brien sealing his Thunder and could not take it. Also ABC is the biggest Tool channel out there. They let Letterman walk then were still hugging Leno's balls when he was stinking up the place and O'Brien was Killing Leno.

Archived