• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everybody hates Bryce - TC August 11th

16 hours ago, DeeJay said:

Just go grab tanahill at this point 

The Milton kid in New England looked super competent the other night. How do we not bring a guy like that to camp as opposed to Plummer? The Patriots drafted a rookie QB  and still brought this kid in on the bottom of the roster. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

The Milton kid in New England looked super competent the other night. How do we not bring a guy like that to camp as opposed to Plummer? The Patriots drafted a rookie QB  and still brought this kid in on the bottom of the roster. 

Throw a 7th round draft choice at them and look at him if Bryce ends up not being able to cut it. Just a ridiculous scenario but I'd do it.

You can’t see things so great, and I know it will happen in games sometimes, but in the completion there (in the last twitter video of 9 completing the pass to 5) were almost or right at 6 seconds before the ball was thrown. 

If  multiple people chase him for 6 seconds someone will catch him, I think. Most times. 

If they are going to make that a staple, there has to be some policing of the 6 because otherwise he is hit or interfered with. 

Hmm, 9-5 has sort of a cachet if they actually would turn out to be a good thing. 

Edited by strato