• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everybody hates Bryce - TC August 11th

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

It's super easy to move on while living it. It's football, not cancer, some other terminal illness, or a divorce. Watch another team or college ball if the Panthers and their QB don't give you any joy.

I already miss the olympics. It was fun watching your team be very good on a daily basis

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Now this year we can actually get excited scouting for a top draft pick. Last year there was like zero reason to even follow the top college players 

Watch it end up a weak draft for the positions the Panthers truly need, especially with guys staying in college because of NIL

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Watch it end up a weak draft for the positions the Panthers truly need, especially with guys staying in college because of NIL

We are going to have a top 10 pick and have so many needs. Can’t imagine there not being a playmaker who could start.  I think we will be better than last year but let’s be honest we are still picking in the top 10. 

• Pie 1

Just now, PappyMay said:

We are going to have a top 10 pick and have so many needs. Can’t imagine there not being a playmaker who could start.  I think we will be better than last year but let’s be honest we are still picking in the top 10. 

I'm thinking 3 wins, maybe 4. The lack of a true center is going to be so bad and effect everything else on offense.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

We need to trade down for once. Try to get as many 2nd and 3rd rounders as possible.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I'm thinking 3 wins, maybe 4. The lack of a true center is going to be so bad and affect everything else on offense.

I’ve been saying 5-12, but doubling our win total to 4 I wouldn’t cry. Just hope to know what we have in Mingo, Legette, Sanders, Brooks, and DJ Johnson. I just need them to show they can be quality NFL starters in 2025.  This is going to take another year. 

• Pie 1