• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everybody hates Bryce - TC August 11th

9 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

My whole point is that people compare Teddy B to Bryce because "all he did is check down".  That's just not true.  That's all he did when it mattered.  But in the 1st Quarter on some random 2nd down?  He might hit Robbie for a 30 yard pass.  That's why the guy had 1k yards and only 3 TDs.

It’s like watching Joe Scarborough tell people about how you know is doing. As opposed to what they see you know who doing.

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Just caught up on the thread. Thank you for staying on the topic presented on the original post, you didn't disappoint.

But...we had been hacked?

16 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Just caught up on the thread. Thank you for staying on the topic presented on the original post, you didn't disappoint.

I think everyone is on board with show us something vs the Jets before anything is going to change around here lol. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The team probably needs to take that video down.  There's more deep shots in that than we've seen in a while.

Seriously. I got 3 minutes in and turned it off and thought the same thing 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

It's really sad that the tinderbox is filled with less whining, complaining, and arguing over anything than the main forum is over Young.

Turns out when a bad team trades away 5 premium players for a dogshit QB the fan base is left unhappy.

Who knew. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Turns out when a bad team trades away 5 premium players for a dogshit QB the fan base is left unhappy.

Who knew. 

It's been over a year already and now the past. It's time to move on. Fuss over the lack of a center, the pass rush, lack of corner depth, etc.

At least Teddy knew what a first down looked like. Teddy would be more than fine piloting this team, sadly.

On the season opener, if we finish the first half with 13 points and 7 first downs, it would feel like a miracle. How sad is that? In 3 games this team has come up with 3 points. 

I have no hate for Bryce. I don’t think anyone here does. I hate that Tepper took another ride on the hype train (Rhule?) and drug us with it. 

The offense just can not be judged with Bryce under center. There is no rhythm or confidence. 0. Everyone in the org knows he ain’t it. We should be getting inundated with hype articles. Nope. We get some here and there stuff, but not what we should be seeing. Nothing about an extensive offseason program. Nothing.

Sadly, even he knows he’s not cut out for this. He’s not stupid. Eventually he knows that he’s going to get hurt very badly going against dudes that outweigh him by 100 lbs. And all for what? Suck bad enough, get a fake injury in game 2 or 3, have the org name whomever is qb #2 the starter. Then ‘Going to B sit out the rest of the season to develop’ move so the org can save face. B can then fade off in to the sunset with his 8 figure bank account.